I still want to see Dirrell vs Ward...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Dirrell beat some one, yes I want

Comment

is Ward still paying Dirrell to pretend about that brain injury??

the Matrix is the only one fast enough to elude the billgoats fouling

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
        is Ward still paying Dirrell to pretend about that brain injury??
        What?

Comment

andre ward p4p 2 "No Way"

Would love to see this fight happen.Ward got a pass when they were supposed to fight in super six .50 if you out there listening u need too make happen. Easy fight for Dirrell, to fast, good foot movement and stuff jab and this is his weight class.Not like Chad Dawson, Ward is only inside holding, grabbing and punching in close fighter.If i was 50 i would take chance with this one ,just because i have the money .This is what u get into the game four :Easy come up on LiL j aka James Prince and to take so-call p4p 2 spot from Andre Ward."I Get Money" 50 has to bring this type mentality to the sport of BOXING ,because of the heavy hitter thats already their AL ,BOB ,OSCAR ,AND my main man not forgotten DON. MONEY for MONEY is the wayto bring my sport back too forefront. 50

Comment

Dirrell doesn't want to fight Ward. doesn't seem to want to fight anybody. but especially not Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by easy4732 View Post
              Would love to see this fight happen.Ward got a pass when they were supposed to fight in super six .50 if you out there listening u need too make happen. Easy fight for Dirrell, to fast, good foot movement and stuff jab and this is his weight class.Not like Chad Dawson, Ward is only inside holding, grabbing and punching in close fighter.If i was 50 i would take chance with this one ,just because i have the money .This is what u get into the game four :Easy come up on LiL j aka James Prince and to take so-call p4p 2 spot from Andre Ward."I Get Money" 50 has to bring this type mentality to the sport of BOXING ,because of the heavy hitter thats already their AL ,BOB ,OSCAR ,AND my main man not forgotten DON. MONEY for MONEY is the wayto bring my sport back too forefront. 50
              You couldn't possibly mean this.

Comment

I doubt Dirrell is ready for this fight yet.

Comment

I'm thinking maybe early 2014. Ward should come back from the surgery and take a tune up. Dirrell should get at least one fight out of the way in 2013....

It could line up for 2014 if everything is in play....I would rather see that one than the Pavlik fight....though both would be cool....

Comment

Working...
                  X