No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: Marquez Has Fully Ruled Out Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beltran: Marquez Has Fully Ruled Out Brandon Rios

According to promoter Fernando Beltran, WBO interim-junior welterweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez has fully ruled out the possibility of facing former lightweight champion Brandon Rios on July 14th at Cowboys Stadium in Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

wouldnt make weigh anyways.... he hasnt left the buffet since the night of his last fight

Comment

Would have loved to have seen Marquez vs Rios.....also I can't agree with Marquez that Rios wouldn't make 140 because its only 135 that Rios can't make anymore...also Rios is the much stronger opponent for Marquez..gesta isn't ready IMO and doesn't deserve the shot and the erik Morales fight would be interesting to watch but not as exciting as a Rios fight.
      Last edited by Bermuda; 05-13-2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment

No Rios and no Judah, so I guess that leaves Morales? Not surprised Rios isn't getting the shot at JMM.

Comment

Wise decision.....

Comment

glad that bum isn't getting rewarded after robbing abrillo

Comment

riso doesnt deserve a shot for his unprofessionalism but if he fight morales come on. I love morales huge morales fan but he aint the morales we all fell in love with anymore, and morales will be no better choice then a rios both are even to me at this point.

Comment

Better late than ever WAR MORALES!!

Morales is too proud! I see marquez having troubles

Comment

Can't really blame Marquez for not wanting to fight a guy coming off a terrible loss. Plus, Rios's irresponsibility is just coming back to haunt him.

A fight with Morales is the most logical fight to make. Do it while Morales is obviously past prime, but coming off some respectable performances. But Morales is another guy who couldn't make weight in his last fight. Judah would also be a pretty challenging fight for Marquez.

Comment

Lets get rios to fight alvarado and marquez to fight morales on the
                    same undercard

Comment

Working...
                    X