No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: EPIX Day, B.A.D Night: The Pre-Weekend Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: EPIX Day, B.A.D Night: The Pre-Weekend Report Card

With three big fights, on two separate broadcasts, boxing fans can look forward to a second consecutive weekend of high quality boxing. All three fights feature top ten talents. All three look competitive.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pretty accurate and solid card turn in Roldie. . . I'd possibly give Alexander a "B" for defense rather than a B+, as he has shown he much more hittable than most guys are who possess that calibre of speed and athleticism. . . I expect Alexander to eek out the UD; I think the 7 pounds will benefit his chin and punch resistance more than it will Maidana's power. . . Everything else I'm in agreement with - Povetkin late stoppage, and while I would pick Broner for a stoppage, I have a feeling Perez cares more about going the distance than taking chances to win, and in turn, chances to get KO'd.

I'd like to see Broner transition from fighting off the front foot to the back foot, as his blend of speed and "one shot" power makes him just as effective pressing the action, as it does playing defense waiting for the counter. . . FIGHTS STARTING SOON! HERE'S TO HOPEFULLY ANOTHER GREAT WEEKEND OF FIGHTS!

Comment

Couldn't have been more wrong on Alexander. NICE win.

Comment

Working...
      X