Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye confirmed his first mistake yesterday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
    I agree to a certain extent, I think if Haye had a decent, Chagaev type chin he could cause Wlad some problems. However, as I don't believe Haye can take even 1 flush power shot from Wlad, and it being unrealistic to think that he can avoid an accurate, quicker than given credit for puncher all night, my prediction is Wlad by KO.
    What about my indicating Haye may dance?

Depite his saying he will take it right to him, he may decide to dance for the first half, try to tire Wlad out, then try to go after him later on--if he is still conscious.

Comment

WHo at CW had faster hands than wlad? At hw haye has fought the slowest punchers around. He fought barret who throws slow hooks, valuev who is like an ox and ruiz who is a joke and slow as ****. Wlad will be the fastest guy he ahs fought. haye also likes to use wild swinging hooks and punches, this will lead him to be caught over and over again buy wlad. Imagine haye jumping in with a wild swing and getting caught with wlads short left hook? One hit ko for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
        Haye meant that wlad is slow compared to himself,Haye definately has the edge on speed,upper body movement and footwork/speed.

And Haye will be okay seeing wlads punches being thrown,hes had much quicker thrown at him at cruiserweight.

He does NOT underestimate opponents,him and booth have stated it would be stupid to not respect wlads abli******,and that they know what haye does well,what he doesnt do well and they use both of that to make the best possible game plan for haye vs any opponent.

Haye knows wlads jab is key,that it is faster than it looks,it is a power punch almost,that wlads range and distance keeping abilities are good,that opponents get caught in range and backed off on the ropes,that wlad is very heavy and him leaning and holding really puts all his weight on opponents and wears them out,saps their energy/speed/power/movement from them.

Wlad thinks haye doesnt respect him,he does,as an opponent,but not as a person.
        He has the edge in foot speed, not in footwork, Wlad has the edge in pretty much all the boxing fundamentals including footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          his first mistake was signing the contract.
          Hahahaha!!

Comment

i dont see it either
            the klitchskos are like pacquiao ,it seems like they're opponents are underperforming but in reality they're jut too good
            yeah haye can punch but when was the last time anyone landed something clean on wlad?

Comment

I've said from the start, Hayemaker is underestimating Klitschko. He thinks because his chin is made of wet toilet paper it's an easy win!

Haye won't know what hit when that jab lands, he'll end up running and on the backfoot.

Wlad by KO.

Comment

^Nah, i think its Wlad who's underestimating Haye. Haye is using mindgames to make Wlad think he's underestimating him. He knows how dangerous Wlad can be. He's definitely not taking him lightly. He knows this will be his toughest opponent ever and is training hard for it.

Comment

Working...
                X