Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you think if Mayweather takes another superior opponent to Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will you think if Mayweather takes another superior opponent to Pac?

Regardless of who ducked who last time, and this time. What will you think if Floyd takes another superior opponent?

Floyd get's a lot of hate, and I have personally called him a ***** unless he fights Pwill/Martinez, but it won't be hard to find a better opponent then Marg, and you have to give him some credit.
    Last edited by Battle Hardened; 08-29-2010, 05:04 PM.

Floyd got respect for Shane fight in my mind, but I believe stupid a$$ Arum calls the shots in pac's corner so I don't really consider it a diss on pac.

Pac has proven that he's no duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
      Regardless of who ducked who last time, and this time. What will you think if Floyd takes another superior opponent?

Floyd get's a lot of hate, and I have personally called him a ***** unless he fights Pwill/Martinez, but it won't be hard to find a better opponent then Marg, and you have to give him some credit.
      The best should fight the best I always say. Him fighting an Andre Berto or Miguel Cotto is something Floyd SHOULD be doing if he wants to be considered the best along with or above Manny.

To Manny's credit, he's fought (or about to fight) 2 fighters Floyd early on in his career seemingly never wanted to fight, and he already murked one of them in Cotto. I think if not Pacquiao, fight Berto. Two undefeated Welterweights for the WBC crown. I'd watch that fight.

Comment

he 's still #2 behind Pac no matter what he does
        props to Floyd if he actually did, but no way he fights Martinez
        isn't Martinez-Williams 2 on now anyway?

Comment

I would say if he is fighting a superior opponent then why not fight Pac in the first place?

Comment

Martinez
            Berto
            Williams

All better opponents than Marg. They all happen to be very flawed and beatable too.

He could fight Martinez and still do sales. The general public would be fascinated that "cherry picking" Mayweather is fighting a larger man, which they perceive as a threat. What they don't know is that Floyd was generally the smaller man on fight night for most of his important fights. The truth is what you can make people believe.
            Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 08-26-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I agree,I personally think that Margarito should not be fighting for a championship at 154!!I've always criticized Floyd as well,but the Mosley fight gained him respect in my eyes big time!!If he fights again this year,I believe he knows what's at stake so he will fight someone worthy of that!!If he doesn't,I will continue to rebuke him,that simple!!

Comment

what do you mean by another sučprior opponent? Cotto beat mosley and pacs victories over mab mor and marquez are better than any of floyds. Dont try to act like Floyd takes on tougher opponents when its not true.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                  what do you mean by another sučprior opponent? Cotto beat mosley and pacs victories over mab mor and marquez are better than any of floyds. Dont try to act like Floyd takes on tougher opponents when its not true.
                  Mosley>Clottey. Try to argue against that. I dare you.

Comment

Lets get one thing clear, Mayweather didnt plan to fight Mosley! The Haiti quake and Bertos decision to not fight made it possible. If the Clottey fight wasnt done Im sure Pac vs Mosley would have been made but it was too late.

Comment

Working...
                    X