No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. should not Agree to Bob Arums "Offer."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    England hater but supports an English team?

Thick Mick.
    Stop stalking me, You dyke.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
      I don't care what you are, stop trolling. You didn't hit a nerve a dumbass like you don't hit nerves you don't know nothing about the sport so resort to dissing MCFC. Your a ******

P.s. You like Hardcore music
      Sums it all up!
      aha, shows what you know. i hate hardcore music, i actually like jungle music. I clearly know that you care that much about other mens wage packets that you start a thread saying dont agree to the offer!

Comment

To clean up the sport. Pacquiao has no problem taking the tests its Roach and Arum?
        Why because they know Mayweather will beat him and its an excuse not to fight him.

Arum- Promoted Mayweather claimed "He will be an ATG."
        Roach- Is a master of the sport he knows Manny won't beat Mayweather.

They will try get 3 or 4 more big pay days out of Manny before Floyd retires him.
        clean up the sport???? then y no tests for the marquez fight, and y is he saying he might take two more years off??????haaahaha

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          aha, shows what you know. i hate hardcore music, i actually like jungle music. I clearly know that you care that much about other mens wage packets that you start a thread saying dont agree to the offer!

even worse!

Comment

even worse!
            nice one. notice how all you have done is claim troll, yet look at your last post!

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
              clean up the sport???? then y no tests for the marquez fight, and y is he saying he might take two more years off??????haaahaha
              Because Marquez was not suspicious of taking anything you clown
              Marquez even said he would be happy to take tests for any fight,
              So did Martinez and any other fighter! Pacquiao's camp are afraid of Mayweather and if Pacquiao don't take the tests he will always be remembered as the fighter who ducked Floyd and probably used roids.....

I don't think he uses them but too a casual boxing fan they make think different.

Comment

You need to jump off a cliff.

Comment

The fact of the matter is I people need to leave there feelings aside and really look at this situation.

Comment

The fact of the matter is I people need to leave there feelings aside and really look at this situation.
                    When Pacquiao and Mayweather is involved, people will always fail to do that, only a few will focus on the situation w/o being bias.

Comment

practice what you preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and thanks for the red k, took all of 1 point off!

Comment

Working...
                      X