No announcement yet.

Next HBO 24/7... Marquez vs. Diaz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
    Yeah but dont bull****, you know like everyone who says the rematch is pointless is more than likely going to watch the fight anyways, and everyone on here would watch the 24/7 just because it's a tight show, and they'd make it interesting enough to get people to want to buy the PPV, that's just my opinion but hey I could be wrong. Also, they didnt do one for Pacquiao-Clottey, so you could be right, if they didnt do one for a Pac fight why do one for Marquez? But I honestly think that had something to do with them being pissed for him not making the Mayweather fight happen, and possibly because they knew Floyd's fight was coming up shortly after Pac's and if they had to choose which one to make it'd be Floyd for sure seeing as he's American and quite entertaining, never at a loss for words...
    Ofcourse I'd watch the fight, but probably on an internet stream. Never would I dish out money to buy this PPV

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
      Ofcourse I'd watch the fight, but probably on an internet stream. Never would I dish out money to buy this PPV
      agreed, but that's if im by myself or only with a few ppl... Usually we get the PPV's with a bunch of people and we'll all chip in on it and give the money to whoever orders it.

Comment

Diaz-Marquez should get a countdown special if that.....Wlad-Haye I don't think deserves it...I'd bet anything the fight won't be competitive and Wlad KO's Haye in his usual slow method

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Diaz-Marquez should get a countdown special if that.....Wlad-Haye I don't think deserves it...I'd bet anything the fight won't be competitive and Wlad KO's Haye in his usual slow method
          Regardless of the outcome of the fight, I think Klitschko-Haye would be great because of the **** talking they would do, atleast Haye

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
            Regardless of the outcome of the fight, I think Klitschko-Haye would be great because of the **** talking they would do, atleast Haye
            THe hype would be great no doubt, but I don't think it would match the actual fight....

Comment

i want to see pauli and khan on 24/7.

Comment

24/7 is reserved for mega fights. marquez-diaz isn't a mega fight. it's more of a countdown fight.

"the prediction for tonight...is PAIN." lol that line from diaz always makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
                  Oh yea, duh!
                  Pacquiao vs Hatton was before Pac-Cotto as well.

I'd love to see Klitschko v Haye 24/7 that would be immense

Comment

Working...
                  X