Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard vs Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
    he'll never lose to a black boy
    Haven't seen you in a while...slacker

Comment

Leonard is faster, bigger and stronger than Floyd. He wouldn't let Floyd take his time and potshot him like he uses to do, Leonard's combos were something else. He would've frustrated Floyd. Leonard by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
        leonard could barely lay a finger on FLOYD SR. He would be even more frustrated versus jr whose quicker and has better offense.
        glad to see someone noticed

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
          leonard could barely lay a finger on FLOYD SR. He would be even more frustrated versus jr whose quicker and has better offense.

Floyd Sr was battered by Leonard throughout that fight,what the hell was you watching?

Comment

My money is on Leonard. His competition at WW during his era is nothing to be sniffed at.

Comment

Why does this topic always get made? Not even the schleps on Boxingscene are dumb enough to say Floyd would win.

Comment

it's only hypothetical so we'll never really know, but if i have to chose it would be leonard.

Comment

This will be like floyd-marquez. leonard=floyd and floyd=marquez.

Comment

Damn TS! You should have made the poll public so we could all have a laugh at the spastics that voted for Floyd!

Comment

Thanks for all the replys. I honestly cant decide on this one.
                      Im very surprised Leonard has nearly everyones vote though. Thought it would be much closer

Comment

Working...
                      X