No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: Hopkins Said He'll Fight Me After Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: Hopkins Said He'll Fight Me After Mandatory

Adonis Stevenson expects Bernard Hopkins to fight him sometime in 2014.

There are plenty of potential complications that could prohibit Hopkins-Stevenson from being made, but the WBC light heavyweight champion thinks Hopkins wants the fight as much as he does.

“He’ll fight me,” Stevenson said. “He wants to fight me. I spoke to him and he said after his mandatory [against Karo Murat] that he would fight me. He said he would come to Montreal. The people in Montreal know him. I think it could put 25,000 people in the building. It’s a big, big fight.”

Hopkins’ light heavyweight championship rematch against Canadian Jean Pascal did big business at Bell Centre in Montreal. Five months before nearly 18,000 fans attended their rematch, Hopkins and Pascal drew a crowd of over 16,000 to Pepsi Coliseum in Quebec City for their first fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Oldest man to unify titles? Make it happen B-Hop.

Comment

Das wassup!!!

Comment

Bernard "The Clincher" Hopkins

Rooting for "The Clincher", though,.

Comment

Hopkins would fight so dirty against Stevenson. It would be bad.

Comment

As always ill hope he doesnt get killed by a younger, faster, stronger fighter. And as always he'll come out of the fight, win or lose, unblemished.

Comment

lol "You can look at his face and see he doesn't take punishment". B-hop's face was punishment from birth. He beats Murat tho.

Comment

I'm tellin y'all BHOP p4p #1 2015

Comment

*yawning* hopefuly murat lands the out of nowhere monster punch that can knock b-hop silly

Comment

If you constantly clinch, you won't get hit much in the face

I would love to see Stevenson vs Hopkins, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X