X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
    Yes I am aware of that.

Not hating on Bale, he's clearly a talent. If he goes abroad he will not reach his full potential. I'd stay in England, whether it's Spurs or another team for a couple of years before even thinking of Real or Barca.
    Why not?

Training alongside the likes of Ronaldo and with other technical players like Ozil is bound to bring on his game more than training with Defoe and Dempsey. I think he would be a great player for Real because Ronaldo and a lot of their others players will give him more space. They can't double man mark him because then Ronaldo would rip them apart the other side.

Comment

• I don't think his technique is like Ronaldo's at all, in terms of how he strikes the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        Why not?

Training alongside the likes of Ronaldo and with other technical players like Ozil is bound to bring on his game more than training with Defoe and Dempsey. I think he would be a great player for Real because Ronaldo and a lot of their others players will give him more space. They can't double man mark him because then Ronaldo would rip them apart the other side.
        Training has got nothing to do with it.

Say if he joins Real or Barcelona, he's no longer the focal point like he would be at Spurs. The team wont be revolved around him, he'll have to adjust to the system/formation they'll play. Like I said, i'd give it another year or 2 simply because Bale has finally started to play at a high level for the last few months, we don't know if he can perform like that on a regular basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
          You know Drogba hits them in a similar style too right?
          No actually they are completely different, drogba had monstrous power from almost a side foot...Bale is using ronaldos technique...but seems likes hes having more luck than ronaldo himself

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          2 world class goals vs #2 French team (after PSG).

Bale FK>>Ronaldo FK for sure
          2 world class goals? I dont know about that...they were very good in my opinion due to them both being in injury time, especially the last kick of the game...great free kicks...but world class? I think not

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
            No actually they are completely different, drogba had monstrous power from almost a side foot...Bale is using ronaldos technique...but seems likes hes having more luck than ronaldo himself

LOL ok.....

Heaven-sent: Drogba celebrates his wonder goal
            Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has revealed he owes Cristiano Ronaldo a debt of gratitude after his stunning first half free-kick against Hull City.
            The Ivory Coast frontman stepped up and drew the Blues level in the 37th minute with a carbon copy of Ronaldo's wonder goal against Portsmouth two seasons ago.
            Drogba then struck in injury-time to leave Hull City heartbroken after Stephen Hunt had given them an early lead.
            But Drogba admitted his 25-yarder was down to him copying Portuguese superstar Ronaldo's technique.
            He said: 'I guess it was a bit like the one Ronaldo scored and it was deliberate.
            'I tried to do it like that and lined it up to hit the valve.

Carbon copy: Drogba uses Ronaldo's technique for free-kicks to level the scores
            'Everybody is aware of this technique now after Ronaldo and it’s true that when you hit the valve the ball comes down more.
            'But it is just technique - and I think his free-kick was bit better than mine.'
            Here's the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-Drogba.html

As I said..he hits them in a similar style...i.e. on the valve.

Nice try though genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post

2 world class goals? I dont know about that...they were very good in my opinion due to them both being in injury time, especially the last kick of the game...great free kicks...but world class? I think not

Not world class?

Comment

• And Bale scored his last 3 FK attempts haha

Comment

• Comment

• People jumping on the Bale bandwagon is becoming a bit of a joke now.

I keep hearing arguments about him being the 3rd best player in the world. Are these people on drugs???

Hes not even top 3 in the prem never mind the world!!

Off the top of my head...

Messi
                    Ronaldo
                    Neymar
                    Falcao
                    Aguero
                    Xavi
                    Iniesta
                    RVP
                    Yaya Toure
                    David Silva
                    Xabi Alonso
                    Sergio Ramos
                    Hazard
                    Mata

All better players than Bale

Hes only 23 so he could easily brake the top 10 in the world in the next few years but the claims right now are a bit premature

Comment

• Originally posted by RayCharles View Post
                      People jumping on the Bale bandwagon is becoming a bit of a joke now.

I keep hearing arguments about him being the 3rd best player in the world. Are these people on drugs???

Hes not even top 3 in the prem never mind the world!!

Off the top of my head...

Messi
                      Ronaldo
                      Neymar
                      Falcao
                      Aguero
                      Xavi
                      Iniesta
                      RVP
                      Yaya Toure
                      David Silva
                      Xabi Alonso
                      Sergio Ramos

Hazard
                      Mata

All better players than Bale

Hes only 23 so he could easily brake the top 10 in the world in the next few years but the claims right now are a bit premature
                      The ones in bold i disagree with, Bale individually is better than them imo.

Remember to take into account Bale plays for Spurs and Wales and is matching up to these guys who are either at top European sides and/or play for top International teams surrounded by stars.
                      Recently Spurs have been very average and Bale is winning them games by himself, whereas if Ronaldo has a bad game for Real he can still rely on Benzema/Higuian/Di Maria/Ozil etc. and the same goes for Barca/Spain teams.

The main thing he is missing from his game is the consistency that players like Messi and Ronaldo have. But again recently he's been tearing it up every game. He still has a way to go until we label him world class, when he starts playing in the Champions League is when we can properly judge. Though last time he was in the Champions League he tore it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X