Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rome-By-Ko sounding a bit like Check_hooks...

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      And here, again, is the problem.

Why must we excuse incompetence? Is it not clear to you, as a logical human being with intelligence that Rios LOST to Abril CLEARLY?

Must we accept that he should have lost but really on paper he's undefeated because of clear as day incompetence? I don't understand.

All you're doing is putting your fingers in your ears and accepting a technicality because you like the sound of it.

Don't take it the wrong way but it's boarderline delusion you are dealing with.
      What I'm doing is respecting the sport,boxing is a very subjective sport..Everyone's opinion is valid,but only the outcome is truth bro..That's my logic on the sport of boxing..I gave you a bunch of fights that I felt were bad decision,but I know in reality that does not change the outcome of the fight..

Pac Bradley imo was a close win for Bradley..You have a clear Pac win,it's are opinions and that's all well and good..But the sports rules are that we leave the decision up to the judges..That's what I do,not just with this fight(Pac Bradley)but with every decision that's made in the sport..Yes I can have an opinion about the outcome of any and every fight..But that will not change the fact that the outcome of the fight is set in stone..

Comment

Working...
      X