No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    what it means is much like your ejaculation you are coming PREMATURELY to the conclusion that just because the Clippers have a good looking squad (and that they do there is no denying that) it is going to amount to anything....You need to have achieved SOMETHING in order to talk.....once the Clips win a championship or at least achieve something of importance then perhaps that argument will hold water....till then we know one thing.....the Laker Organization knows what they are doing......

Nope, you're wrong. I never said the Clippers were guaranteed to win anything. If they stay healthy, I expect them to contend all year long. The past is insignificant. The Bulls didn't win jack **** before Jordan came along, it took them 25 years. Did that effect the Bulls in the 90's? The fact is, the Lakers currently aren't very good and old championship banners won't help them get better. The Clippers CURRENTLY have a better team. There's a lot of season left to be played but right now there's no comparison between the two teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      Nope, you're wrong. I never said the Clippers were guaranteed to win anything. If they stay healthy, I expect them to contend all year long. The past is insignificant. The Bulls didn't win jack **** before Jordan came along, it took them 25 years. Did that effect the Bulls in the 90's? The fact is, the Lakers currently aren't very good and old championship banners won't help them get better. The Clippers CURRENTLY have a better team. There's a lot of season left to be played but right now there's no comparison between the two teams.
      I really hope you don't translate this to your personal life....just sayin.....

Comment

after all the bull**** and how 'horrible' the Lakers have been and how 'amazing' the tenants have been playing, the EXPERTS in Vegas still have the Lakers at 5-1 in winning the title compared to the 'mighty' Tenants who are at 12-1

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          I really hope you don't translate this to your personal life....just sayin.....
          Past failure is not an indicator for future failure. How long did it take Jordan, Shaq, and LeBron to win rings? Those guys failed over and over again but that didn't stop them from being successful. Personally, I use failure as motivation to get better.

Comment

Past failure is not an indicator for future failure. How long did it take Jordan, Shaq, and LeBron to win rings? Those guys failed over and over again but that didn't stop them from being successful. Personally, I use failure as motivation to get better.

well, the Tenants have about 40yrs worth of motivation then

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              after all the bull**** and how 'horrible' the Lakers have been and how 'amazing' the tenants have been playing, the EXPERTS in Vegas still have the Lakers at 5-1 in winning the title compared to the 'mighty' Tenants who are at 12-1
              I don't put a lot of stock in "experts" odds. The Lakers are a popular sexy pick, while the Clippers are also rans. However, I use my eyes to judge teams. The Western Conference is really stacked this year especially at the top the Thunder, Clippers, Grizzles, Spurs, and even the Warriors have all played extremely well this season. The Lakers better figure it out before it's too late. They have their work cut out for them to say the least. The Thunder and Clippers look like the two best teams in the west to me.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                that's a whole lot of motivation....ahahaha

Comment

• Pau's playing tonight. He better not **** up our amazing winning streak

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Pau's playing tonight. He better not **** up our amazing winning streak
                    ahahha I saw that on TV......they said that too...."Lakers trying to keep the winning streak" ahahhaha.....fukn guys.......

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Whatever works lol. Maybe Donald Sterling is actually serious about winning? If the Clippers sign Chris Paul to a long teem deal after this season, they should be good for the foreseeable future. When you can win games with guys like Paul and Griffin playing average, you have a pretty good team.

Comment

Working...
                      X