No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barker: I Badly Want Matthew Macklin, Martin Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barker: I Badly Want Matthew Macklin, Martin Murray

Darren Barker reignited his World title ambitions with a brutal four round demolition job on Kerry Hope in the Betfair ‘Christmas Cracker’ at the London Olympia on Saturday night (December 8).

Barker was boxing for the first time in 14 months since bravely challenging Sergio Martinez in Atlantic City and against fellow former European champion Hope he dispelled any question that his time out had diminished his talents as he unveiled a spiteful punching Darren Barker to compliment his trademark style and technical ability.
    [Click Here To Read More]

''Spiteful puncher'' is exactly how I described Barker in prep for his fight with Sergio

I would love to see Barker against Macklin, its long overdue or Murray.

So many decent fights to be made among the British middleweight crop, Saunders vs Nick Blackwell at the weekend should be a good one.

Comment

John Ryder needs more expriance, B.J.Saunders would take him apart right now. I'd like to see him fight Tony Hill or Danny Butler for the vacant Southern Area title in the new year followed by a crack at the English title, which is currently held by someone who doesn't actually sound very English called Kreshnik Qato. Ryder needs to be out between at least 6-7 times a year.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        ''Spiteful puncher'' is exactly how I described Barker in prep for his fight with Sergio

I would love to see Barker against Macklin, its long overdue or Murray.

So many decent fights to be made among the British middleweight crop, Saunders vs Nick Blackwell at the weekend should be a good one.
        Dont forget Chris Eubank jr as well in that division. Would love to see Eubank Jr vs Billy Joe

Comment

Before Saturday I would've said Barker is the weakest of the 3 but now im not so sure.
          Macklin doesnt want to fight Murray or Barker and he's said he thinks he's above them.
          If they did have a mini Tournament I would love Murray to come out on top

Comment

I'd love to see Barker/Macklin.

Comment

Another fighter who won't even mention GGG.

Comment

Working...
              X