No announcement yet.

Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are their noses...

and it's teenage alien ninja turtles now.

Comment

how would another planet even have turtles lol...........

Comment

COWAAABUNGA DUU-wait what?

Alien race?! GTFO.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        They look similar to the original comics.

Here's the issue: He's making them aliens. The turtles are not aliens, they are mutants.

Next he'll be saying "Oh and they're not teenagers, they're in their mid twenties because that's the demographic we want to target. Also they're not ninjas, they know kung fu. And they're not turtles because that's a stupid idea and we want them to be played by Seth Rogan.
        Seriously.

"And they're not gonna love pizza. That's soo 90s. I'll make it Buffalo Wild Wings and Starbucks coffee. Gotta get that sponsorship money right? Haha. I'm not kidding."

Comment

An "Alien Race"? **** that! I want turtles from a sewer that got covered in pink ooze and had a Rat for a Master.

**** you Michael Bay!

Comment

If Bay ever does Voltron, I'm taking my shotgun to Hollywood.

Instead of Lions, they will be chihuahua's. "Form blazing sword" will be changed to "Form radiating hula hoop."

Comment

People are gonna watch this crap and its gonna be a huge hit, spawning a series of shytty sequels.

Comment

What if michael bay made a dragonballz movie.

Goku would probably be a girl

Comment

This dude is changing them from mutants to aliens. What a cocksucker. Like mutants are not as interesting as aliens. Like they're not called TMNT.

Comment

I don't think they'll look like that, and I don't think they'll be aliens either. Michael Bay isn't the worst thing for this movie. TMNT was a kids movie. It could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      This is AWESOME! I have such nostalgic memories about TMNT. . . I literally had every single action figure; I had the TECHNODROME, the TURTLE VAN, and the TURTLE SEWER HIDEOUT. . . Bebop, Rockstead, Shredder, Super-shredder, Krang, April O'neal, Master Splinter. . . all the original turtles, most of the special edition turtles. . . the turtle costumes. . . I used to love eating turtle pies (hostess pies). . .

Lol the second movie was the best. .. The secret of the ooze. . . GO NINJA, GO NINJA, GO!
                      If you consider yourself even a small fan of TMNT then the very last thing you would feel when hearing that Michael Bay is doing a film about it while admitting that he's going to completely **** on there origin story is excitement. Once again Michael Bay is going to destroy a childhood memory of mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X