No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Cotto: How do you feel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misterjt09 View Post
    I respect both guys for this fight and it should be good...I think it could be good because Floyd hasnt faced a boxer that does such work on the body...and Floyd is taking the fight at 154...unlike Pac did at 147, when the guy is drained...

I think this will probably be the most skillful boxer that Cotto has faced and we will see if his will can be broken or if he's mentally tough to deal with Floyd's elusiveness...besides the Pac fight, this is the best fight for Floyd. Of course, the Floyd haters will say this Pac's leftovers but Cotto at 154 is a different fighter.

I expect Floyd to win by UD or a late TKO after frustrating Cotto...but lets keep in mind, Cotto does incredible body work and does have a puncher's chance. He does have the weight/power advantage...

Didn't Pac fight Cotto at 145 instead of 147 ??

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      It's better than Alvarez, but still not a fight I really care about. Cotto will lose a lopsided decision, those that hate Floyd will discredit it, those that love Floyd will act like Cotto is prime again, and afterwards nothing will have changed.

In reality it's nothing more than a decent win, I guess.

You can say that about any of Floyds opponents. Mayweather makes em all look easy and I agree with you that Cotto is tailor made for Floyd...and even 4years ago, Floyd wins easily, imo.

There is a reason why Arum has kept Manny away from Floyd these last few years...

Comment

"All Pacquiao is doing is fighting my leftovers"

Comment

pacquiao vs maywearther is the the topamost of the popamost, any other fight that isn't them and martinez is a "eh" consolation prize.

Comment

happy with the Match Up, it also gives us Bradley vs Pacquiao and JMM vs Peterson, all different matches and matches the fans have never seen before and I am excited for all of them

Comment

Damn, if he fought him at 145, thats more of an advantage for Pac...smh...hand picked....

Comment

Working...
              X