No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce: I Want The Fight Juanma-Salido Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce: I Want The Fight Juanma-Salido Winner

JORGE "Travieso" Arce says he is surprised because, despite having captured a fifth world title in a fifth weight divisions, there are still voices who question his achievements. The WBO bantamweight champion argues that "the criticism makes ​​me stronger" and insists that he plans to "find a sixth championship." Last Saturday in Mazatlan, Arce won the WBO bantamweight belt by defeating Indonesian Angky Angkotta on points. The belt was vacated by Filipino Nonito Donaire.

[Click Here To Read More]

unless you start getting on ped's,then u might do a pacquiao,you're not going to accomplish much,those guys are too big for him

Comment

lopez v.s arce would be a brawl but juanmA too strong

Comment

lol arce wanting to be the pacquiao of mexico.

Comment

Salido fights soon but if fights Lopez that midthe narcist next yr...Arce out in the cold, the narcistic prick...two of his so called "world"titles were interims, so he was NOT a World champ...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            Salido fights soon but if fights Lopez that midthe narcist next yr...Arce out in the cold, the narcistic prick...two of his so called "world"titles were interims, so he was NOT a World champ...
            I mean I know if Juanma blazes through Salido hes going to take crap for fighting the smaller Arce. I wouldn't mind seeing Juanma pick up that W but he got better fights and said he's going up right after he avenges his loss to Salido.

Comment

Arce is intent on belt hunting..... I hope he knows if he somehow wins, he'll only have won 5 different weight class belts, not 6.

Comment

lol, Arce is a badass. Theres not a fighter in the sport that fights off of pure offense and toughness and can succeed quite like Arce.

underrated fighter. Not that Im saying hes an ATG, on the contrary hes actually a perfect example of how stupid the alphabet belts are nowadays, but he deserves a lot more respect and attention than hes getting.

Comment

he is a legitimate 4 division champion,not 5....he won wbo light flyweight,then wbc light flyweight (thats one division)

wbo super flyweight (2nd division)

wbo super bantamweight (third division)

and recently wbo bantam (fourth division)

still thats good,many don't even get one
                  and if by miracle he were to win again against winner of salido/juanma thats impressive,just that victory alone because those guys are just so much bigger and hit harder

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
                    I mean I know if Juanma blazes through Salido hes going to take crap for fighting the smaller Arce. I wouldn't mind seeing Juanma pick up that W but he got better fights and said he's going up right after he avenges his loss to Salido.
                    thats right,he shouldn't be accepting no fights from arce,go up in weight

Comment

Working...
                    X