Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez, hands down, should be fighter of the year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
    One Impressive win does make you the fighter of the year! Give Aways
    8th division is much difficult IMO.
    you cant be this far up mannys ass...williams pavlik>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>clottey,margo...easily

Comment

Yes I agree, Martinez or Montiel deserve the award. Pacquiao had one good performence vs Tony but that doesn't beat what Martinez and Montiel have done this year.

If somehow Mayweather gets the award I will **** on my wall.

Comment

Where are the Pac fans?

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          you cant be this far up mannys ass...williams pavlik>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>clottey,margo...easily
          Exactly you have to be either a hardcore ******* or ***** to say mayweather or pacquiao deserve the award.

Martinez or Montiel for FOTY, although ill favor martinez more as a 2nd round KO of williams was just plain unexpected, nasty, and shocking. That KO ****s on everything pacqioao or mayweather have done combined.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunn® View Post
            Sergio should get it, i think they'll give it to Manny though for winning his 8th title in 8 different weights
            As a fan of Manny, I wanted him to win his FOTY again this year. But after that Williams KO, I'm pretty sure Martinez will get it this time around. People need to know that those past FOTY awards that Manny won, he really deserved them. There were competitions but not close enough to snatch the awards from him. This time around it is a different story. Martinez deserves to win this one and I think majority of pacfans and *******s alike will agree with me.

Comment

Agree so far but if Katsidis wins he might be able to get it

Manny was a huge favorite to win his fights so that's why I'm leaning towards Sergio more and even more to Katsidis if he takes it out

edit: Forgot about Montiel, Well If he was at a higher weight and more popular he should win it for sure, three top fights and three great victories.
              Last edited by minasyan; 11-22-2010, 11:31 AM.

Comment

As slow as this year was... No doubt in my mind. Pac's win over 2 non-Elite fighters can't beat Sergio's win over the middleweight champion, and the 2nd round KO of the most feared man in boxing

Comment

bump..........

Comment

Originally posted by Rаbbit ® View Post
                    Anything else would be bullshit.

Thoughts?

Poll to cum.
                    No doubts about that.

Comment

Pac against Marg was the performance of the year. A genius at work. Knockout of the year goes to Sergio.

Comment

Working...
                      X