• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    A split second?
    Yes, in the KD = Knock Down you idiot.

Comment

A split second?
      Believe he's talking about the overhand right in round 3, not the KO punch.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
        Yes, in the KD = Knock Down you idiot.
        Oh that knock down was due to Pacquiao's balance, watch closely you will see that he was moving backwards and was on 1 leg when the punch connected.

Comment

the new roid up Juan Manuel Marquez...

His power is shocking.

Comment

Since he burst into the scene vs. Jewdah, Lucas Matthysse has knocked down all his opponents, including Jewdah himself.

Comment

Oh that knock down was due to Pacquiao's balance, watch closely you will see that he was moving backwards and was on 1 leg when the punch connected.
              watch Manny's arms go limp in mid air in that KD, if you cannot see it, there is nothing much i can do.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
                Juan Manuel Marquez.

i think Marquez in the 4th fight at 40 yrs old is p4p hardest puncher

he KD a small but solid Lt WW in Pac with a granite chin who took solid punches from a 154lber Margarito with one punch.

Manny was actually out for a a split second in that KD. now that's power!
                Yet you were bashing him only a while back saying he was never a hard puncher and was on PEDs!?

Comment

you don't even have to watch closely to see his eyes rolling around in his head...

Comment

I don't even think ginger hits harder than Angulo or Kirkland at 154, much less pfp.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      Fast Eddie threw that fight. Idont know why he did it. Ill go to my grave believing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X