No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Resumes Role As The Face Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    floyd money mayweather is the face and money maker of boxing. saul canelo alvarez is the #2. pacquiao eeds to learn how to fight. speed and power just can't get it done against the elite. which is why it takes robberies to defeat marquez.

Comment

More like, The face of Steroid success in the sport of Boxing.

Comment

Comment

Not a Pac hater, and I never was a Floyd fan until recent years, but I must say bias is always present when comparing Floyd and Manny. Pac has a better public persona (I think) but I know one thing, he did not and probably could not reach this level of stardom without claiming Floyd is scared of him. They whole mystic of Pacman comes from Floyd haters wanting to believe Pac will do Floyd the same way he does the mediocore fighters he fights.

Also, while i feel Pac lost a decision he should have won against Bradley, judging by Bradleys bad feet AND still outboxing Pac in the championship rounds, makes me think Pac is just afraid to face Tim again. Looking back he refused to fight Mosley until Floyd beat Mosley so in reality he does NOT take on all challengers, rather the easily winnable fights against popular "use to be good" boxers. Pac is not and never was the face of boxing, just the biggest threat to the real face of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMay View Post
            All roads lead to Pacquiao...........

Naw bruh... If he ever fights Floyd he won't get the lions share so what are you really saying?? But ask Bradley how strong pac is lol... he left with out a scratch on his face.. not a bruise nothing!! So where pacs power at that night?? I am listening?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Well this makes a pleasant change from the child **** you normally post, you dirty sex case.

Comment

forgifs.com
                For JG.......

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Haters are going to hate, I for one am happy to see an article about a boxer in his 30's that isn't about someone going broke, someone going to jail, someone dying. Folks are going to be mad and say it should be floyd but 4 fights in five years just isn't enough, ppl are going to say ward but ward just truly got his star, others will say such and such..listen Manny isn't a bad choice in anyway shape or form. He's a polite person in public and that alone diffuses a ton of stereotypes related to boxing. He's camera friendly, the 'title' isn't official, he isn't getting more of a purse for it, he isn't going to have an easier go in a fight because of it.

I respect your assessment because it was non-bias. Why boxing fans really dislike Pacquiao is not so much he is a bad person, because we don't know them personally. It is because the people who support Pac, just trash talk, obnoxious, and say crazy shyt! It is cool to be passionate about your favorite fighter, but Pac is the main person they know, and all of a sudden they become "boxing experts".

Like I don't hear fans of other fighters say half the dumb shyt they say, they stay on topic and think their fighter will win, but in a way that make sense. Not "pac is almighty powerful" and "people are scared of him" they say that and when you start bringing in facts they can't answer the question. So that's why people mainly dislike Pacquiao, and they feel he doesn't stand up for himself!

Comment

For JG.......
                    Not my cup of tea at all. You really are a proper hairy palmed pervert. Nothing is off limits for you, kiddie fiddling, excrement, bestiality etc. Sick twat, you should be locked up on d wing with the rest of the nonces.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                      Naw bruh... If he ever fights Floyd he won't get the lions share so what are you really saying?? But ask Bradley how strong pac is lol... he left with out a scratch on his face.. not a bruise nothing!! So where pacs power at that night?? I am listening?
                      To be fair to Pac he did daze Bradley in the fourth from a big shot. That is one of the few times I've seen someone hurt Bradley. He looked more hurt than when Holt dropped him. Im a big Bradley fan just keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                      X