What happened with Lamps and Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mookiep View Post
    now blocked punches dont count? WOW
    what planet do you live in where not throwing punches and blocking wins rounds against a guy who is throwing punches and landing some?

Comment

Hello guys,I'm new here and I used to be on esb but that place has gone to the dogs. I saw that nuthuggery from Lampley although I knew he was going to call the fight like that he really took it to a new level.
      And anyone who thinks that Manny will beat PBF fighting like that is crazy. I even think SSM is too fast for pac let alone Floyd. Glad I found this board,from reading on here this place is far better than the gong show that esb has turned into.

Comment

Lampley is obviously an alcoholic with anger issues and he needs help. I bet he woke up this morning and couldnt even remember who won the fight let alone what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by trac209 View Post
          Hello guys,I'm new here and I used to be on esb but that place has gone to the dogs. I saw that nuthuggery from Lampley although I knew he was going to call the fight like that he really took it to a new level.
          And anyone who thinks that Manny will beat PBF fighting like that is crazy. I even think SSM is too fast for pac let alone Floyd. Glad I found this board,from reading on here this place is far better than the gong show that esb has turned into.
          you won't last a week here with that mindset.

Comment

Working...
          X