Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weren't Lara and Vanes supposed to fight again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I was enjoying that fight while it lasted...I'd totally want to see the rematch.
    You seem to be in the minority. I saw the fight after the fact. I didn't think it was as bad as some people made it out to be, but I didn't think it was great either. If I didn't have an interest in seeing Lara win, I might've found it pretty dull.

Comment

I have no interest in that fight either. I think Lara was clearly out classing him and the styles weren't really entertaining.

Comment

Yea the fight wasn't great to watch but it was competitive. I'm more interested in seeing someone becoming the mandatory to that WBC title though. That's why I'd like the rematch to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I have no interest in that fight either. I think Lara was clearly out classing him and the styles weren't really entertaining.
          That's very interesting to know, bro. I forget what my scores were, but I had Lara winning clearly. I even thought to myself, "Am I being biased?" lol I don't exactly recall thinking that Erislandy was outclassing Vanes, though. I just had him ahead on my card.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I was enjoying that fight while it lasted...I'd totally want to see the rematch.
            so would i

Comment

Working...
            X