Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For ones I agree with Arum on this. "Floyd style is for blocking right hand fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    Truth hurts. I know.
    true dat, floydiots are really hurtin'. they're funny though...

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Back on point, How many southpaws has Floyd lose to? How many righty's has Derpidrain lost to? Just dealing with facts here
      Like I said I'd rather believe father and son than mere fans. You can say the same thing over and over again until you're blue in the face but if father and son keep avoiding the one-dimensional southpaw it will never make sense.

I hear you. But I'd believe it when I see Floyd beating Pac in real life. Until then, it's all fantasy at this point. Let's just wait till the fight happens.

At this point, I'd agree with Floyd Sr and Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Like I said I'd rather believe father and son than mere fans. You can say the same thing over and over again until you're blue in the face but if father and son keep avoiding the one-dimensional southpaw it will never make sense.

I hear you. But I'd believe it when I see Floyd beating Pac in real life. Until then, it's all fantasy at this point. Let's just wait till the fight happens.
        So then you believe father when he says Floyd can beat 3 Pacquiaos in one night, and you also believe son when he says Pacquiao is a dirty fighter. KTHX GOT IT. So now I KNOW that CGARCIA KNOWS that Floyd > 3 dirty Pacquiaos

BTW back to the topic at hand. How many southpaws has Floyd lost to? How many righty's has Derpidrain lost to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          true dat, floydiots are really hurtin'. they're funny though...
          HAHAHA!

They keep on ducking Floyd seniors advice for Floyd to stay away from southpaws, and some of them did blurt out if we believe in senior then we should also believe everything Senior say that Pac is roiding lol..

They don't get the relationship between father and son is based on parental love. A father won't lie to his own son when his son's life is on the line.

A father will only give advice that will keep him safe.

Aside from that, if a Father talks about others, and he is a known crack head then we should take his rants about roids with a grain of salt. Knowing He is biased over his sons well being.

And we all know Pac has agreed to full random.

PED fishing expedition of senior means = "stay away from a south paw he is too strong for you he looks to be roiding it's impossible to be that strong. Stay away from him. Too strong"), That's what he means by that. Even without proof until now that it's 2012 already lol.

Senior is shook can't believe how a small midget carry a wallop, and he doesn't want his son to get any of that. It frightens him, hence parental love and care.

To close, Blood is thicker than water. Listen to your Dad Floyd. He knows whats best for you.

Stay away from southpaws Floyd. Father knows best.

After all senior is the author of the shoulder roll, he should know the stance Achilles heal.

Comment

• No, I believe his father when..

He says stay away from southpaws Floyd. Father knows best.

After all senior is the author of the shoulder roll, he should know the stance Achilles heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              I'm flattered! I didn't know a guy like me is that important to the flowmo world hehehehe! Rock on boys!
              how many alts did you have to create to build your own rep up this high? i mean, it had to be an insane amount of new accounts, that had to take forever. wish i had that much free time.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                how many alts did you have to create to build your own rep up this high? i mean, it had to be an insane amount of new accounts, that had to take forever. wish i had that much free time.
                It's called being truthful and having common sense. You won't get even if you try. Your rep is black try pondering on your useless posts that will give you an idea how different we are and maybe you can follow my way of making sense in posting threads and you'll be on your way to a greener life lol. Cheers!

And I just realized, You Flowmos in here must have a fall-out with their father. You guys keep defending that it's only Floyd Senior saying it, and it shouldn't hold ground. Wake-up boys that's floyd's Dad, you guys must have a rough experience with your dad to think your dad's won't look after your best interest.
                You flow-mos don't trust your dad's that much. You don't give your dad due respect. That is really sad.. You guys should try trust your dad more. They love you, their your blood.

Just a piece of advice. Think about it.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2012, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  It's called being truthful and having common sense. You won't get even if you try. Your rep is black try pondering on your useless posts that will give you an idea how different we are and maybe you can follow my way of making sense in posting threads and you'll be on your way to a greener life lol. Cheers!

And I just realized, You Flowmos in here must have a fall-out with their father. You guys keep defending that it's only Floyd Senior saying it, and it shouldn't hold ground. Wake-up boys that's floyd's Dad, you guys must have a rough experience with your dad to think your dad's won't look after your best interest.
                  You flow-mos don't trust your dad's that much. You don't give your dad due respect. That is really sad.. You guys should try trust your dad more. They love you, their your blood.

Just a piece of advice. Think about it.
                  you didnt answer my question truthfully though. how many alts did it take? lemme know.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

Back on point, How many southpaws has Floyd lose to? How many righty's has Derpidrain lost to? Just dealing with facts here

your gif, it looks like triple h and xpac getting mopped while the dudleys come in to congratulate him, im wondering when this happened, looks like 99 era

Comment

Working...
                    X