• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Eubank Jr is making pro debut tomorrow on Channel 5

CHRIS EUBANK IS BACK
    HENNESSY SPORTS SIGNS CHRIS EUBANK JNR.
    SIMPLY THE BEST PROSPECT IN WORLD BOXING

Manchester (10th Nov 2011) Promoter Mick Hennessy is excited to announce that Hennessy Sports has signed the world’s hottest boxing prospect Chris Eubank Jnr on a long term agreement.

Mick Hennessy Said “We are delighted to have signed such a major talent, there was a lot of competition for his signature, not only from other promoters but other broadcasters as well. We believe that Chris Eubank Jnr has the potential to not only become an elite world champion but also transcend boxing and become a major world star on route to the titles.”

“I honesty already believe he is the best middleweight in this country even without have a pro fight.” Added Mick.

Chris Jnr, the son of legendary former world champion Chris Eubank Snr will be making his professional debut this weekend at EventCity, Manchester (tickets available from the box office on 01925 755222)and the fight will be shown live on Channel 5 from 9.45pm.

Chris Eubank Jnr will be unveiled to the media tomorrow at 1pm at The Trafford Centre, Manchester (Friday 11th November).

do you think they'll show his fight? i doubt they will but hope they do.

seen some footage of him in the amateurs and he looks very good.

Comment

Originally posted by dumber79 View Post
      do you think they'll show his fight? i doubt they will but hope they do.

seen some footage of him in the amateurs and he looks very good.
      Yeah they will be showing his fight at 9:45. Its a smart move from Eubank to build his name up on free to air TV, I belive Eubank senior said it was important to build a profile on free TV before moving to somewhere like Sky.

Comment

great news, i'll look forward to that.

senior isn't daft, he knows the boxing game. good to see. if he's even half the man his dad was i'll be very excited.

Comment

Originally posted by dumber79 View Post
          great news, i'll look forward to that.

senior isn't daft, he knows the boxing game. good to see. if he's even half the man his dad was i'll be very excited.
          Yeah i checked out the C5 schedule and the show is on for 90mins so there should be enough time to show the Fury and Eubank fights. Plus Eubank says on his Twitter that it will be shown on C5.
          Last edited by davros2010; 11-11-2011, 05:09 AM.

Comment

He got Ko'd 3 times in the ams. Dont get too excited.

Comment

Kidding..........

Comment

I'm trying to remind myself that boxers usually end up not as good as their dad, but **** it, I cant wait to see this kid in action!!

WAR BABY EUBANK!!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  I'm trying to remind myself that boxers usually end up not as good as their dad, but **** it, I cant wait to see this kid in action!!

WAR BABY EUBANK!!

Floyd Mayweather turned out ok.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather turned out ok.....
                    thats why i said most not all lol

For every Floyd Mayweather there's a Hearns, Chavez, and a Pryor

Comment

Working...
                    X