Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know if solo gloves are any good???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if solo gloves are any good???

anyone tried solo gloves??? Are they a cheap version of reyes or sumthing???

One of the best on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      One of the best on the market.

thanx...if ur gonna buy them would u be better off just spending an extra bit and getting reyes or grant???? im fed up of burning thru reebok and everlast ****e at £4o or £50 a pair
      thanx

Comment

Originally posted by gaz26 View Post
        thanx...if ur gonna buy them would u be better off just spending an extra bit and getting reyes or grant???? im fed up of burning thru reebok and everlast ****e at £4o or £50 a pair
        thanx

My personal glove of choice is Lemarr Ultimate Pro Mk2s which can be found for as cheap as £50-60 online. I personally rate them over Reyes, Grants, Winnings, I do not think there is a glove out there that comes close for the money.

They're a punchers glove that are very comfortable, offer a lot of wrist support, they allow you to make a nice fist (I find a lot don't & also find a lot have a real uncomfortable thumb area)
        I've had a pair now for maybe near a year & they're still like new.

I don't like Grants gloves but on a budget I'd take the Solo's over Reyes, I think they're equally as good but check the reviews etc on the Lemarr gloves, IMO they're the best you can get, certainly for the money.

Rival get some very good views, might be worth a look as they seem to be highly rated and they're a budget glove but personally I think they're ****.

Comment

Damn just looked up Cleto Reyes gloves since ill need a new pair soon and seen one place quoting 145 pounds (more when changed too euros) for sparring gloves anyone know can they be got cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            My personal glove of choice is Lemarr Ultimate Pro Mk2s which can be found for as cheap as £50-60 online. I personally rate them over Reyes, Grants, Winnings, I do not think there is a glove out there that comes close for the money.

They're a punchers glove that are very comfortable, offer a lot of wrist support, they allow you to make a nice fist (I find a lot don't & also find a lot have a real uncomfortable thumb area)
            I've had a pair now for maybe near a year & they're still like new.

I don't like Grants gloves but on a budget I'd take the Solo's over Reyes, I think they're equally as good but check the reviews etc on the Lemarr gloves, IMO they're the best you can get, certainly for the money.

Rival get some very good views, might be worth a look as they seem to be highly rated and they're a budget glove but personally I think they're ****.
            thanx, i tried winning b4 and they where ok, kept cutting off circulation in my thumb tho i tried two pairs, ill check those out thanx

and as for the reyes, ebay is the cheapest place iv'e found

Comment

Working...
            X