No announcement yet.

urango reminds me of cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
    hold up homie..i just said i see similarities..im not ****ting on cotto or urango..so why you gotta come in here name calling and getting defensive...hell i was complimenting them saying they are tough..damn homie whats up??
    I aint name calling you homie. I juts felt it is stupid to say they fight or fought similar, just because they might do 1 thing similar.

Comment

No, Urango is one dimensional as hell. Cotto is not, they fight nothing alike. Cotto is a good boxer, Urango throws too many wide-punches.

Comment

let me clarify people..yes cotto is 10000000000000 times better..i know this..i just said when i watch urango last night cotto popped in my head..the way urango stands and expecially after he got knocked down by a shot that wouldve ko'd most people...he gets up and dominates..it reminded me how cotto would get knocked down or hurt when he was at 140..and just get up and ko his opponent...if ya'll misunderstood i appoligize..

Comment

Juan Urango is NOT Miguel Cotto, just cus he keeps his chin tucked in doesnt mean he's Cotto, two different styles, Cotto is a boxer/puncher, are you saying Juan can beat Mosley? You're crazy. Juan is a tough straight foward power puncher that keeps going foward and is very one dimesional, thats why Berto beat him, with angles.

Comment

There are a few similarities but not that many, Cotto is leagues above Juan(which I'm sure you realize). Juan is strong like Miguel and applies good pressure but he lacks the boxing skills, defense, and even the punch effectiveness. I guess you could call him a poor mans Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Working...
            X