No announcement yet.

Rigo/Donaire fight: Everybody going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Those are not the ones I used to drink in cuba..the cubans Hatuey beers was 90% water 5% alcohol and 5% dirt...we loved back there...

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
      Those are not the ones I used to drink in cuba..the cubans Hatuey beers was 90% water 5% alcohol and 5% dirt...we loved back there...
      lol Neither of us were born when the real Hatuey beers were brewed. Practically everything that was good was drowned by Castro. Bacardi left the Island, and I'll bet that even Cuban cigars were better before Fidel.

Comment

I m going to be there with a large cuban flag and a banner saying APOYO CHAKAL DESDE HIALEAH!! hehehehe...looking forward to met some of you or at least to slap a Donaire fan...lol
        Oh **** ur from hialeah too? I live up north now but im originally from out there. Def will be at this fight i cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          Even worse lol. I'll be directly in front of you guys 1 level down in the orchestra 400 row h, the last row before the sound board. Probably wearing the flag as a cape.
          You can never go wrong with the flag as a cape!!! We were kind of nervous about the orch level because we just didn't know how much elevation it had.

Comment

It'll all depend on where everyone hanging with us is staying, and what kind of scene you're interested in. It's NYC, so there's something for everyone.
            it really doesn't matter to me bro

Comment

can't click on it now because i am at work, hopefully ill remember to go back to it

Comment

I never been in NY ..I m going to take a taxi and tell him to drop me at the Radio City hall or whatever the name is..then follow the crow...next step..GET REALLY DRUNK..I love that step..lol
                haha, where are you seating at

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                  SIGN IN! got my two tickets ready....not getting them shipped though doing the print out
                  lol some was trying to tell me yesterday that he tried to buy some tix and they were sold out, i told him what world are you living in?

Comment

Good luck to u guys

Just make sure none of u guys bring guns and shoot at each other after the fight

Comment

Can't wait to go! My girl's coming with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X