Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anybody Giving Dawson A Chance Against Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Dawson can make 168 healthily then yes he definitely has a chance.

Still picking Ward to win though.

Comment

Both are excellent fighters, have great defense and know how to time their opponents so it all comes down to consistency and workrate which is definitely where Ward excels

Seeing as there probably won't be a stoppage unless Dawson drains himself making the weight I see Ward winning

Comment

I'm picking Dawson as long as he isn't emaciated coming down in weight.

Poet

Comment

I'm giving Dawson a chance, in fact I think he will win.

That hugging and holding that Ward does will not fly against Chad.

Comment

Depends how much of a tole making 168 takes on him, hes a pretty big light heayweight like.

Only thing I am going to predict is that this will be the biggest let down, the most boring fight of the year. I can not see this as anything other than a snoozefest.

Comment

I don't know anybody saying this is one sided, dawson has a legitimate shot which is why this is gonna be if not one of the most entertaining fights, one of the most anticipated.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                I'm giving Dawson a chance, in fact I think he will win.

That hugging and holding that Ward does will not fly against Chad.
                I'm not on here very often but i literally looked at your sig for 15 seconds before even attempting to read your post. That is impressive sir.

Comment

Working...
                X