No announcement yet.

Well, it's 1:00 in the morning...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's 1:00 in the morning...

And im in my boxers and tennis shoes with a .38 in the front yard. And im not drunk.....and that's the problem. Damn, detoxing is not fun. I was wondering why i feel like **** today. I quit taking most of my meds and alcohol 5 days ago. Seems like 5 ****in weeks. Im sure ill survive, and hopefully emerge from this a better person.

Good luck 77. Fight through these patches and the rest is just mental.

Comment

since it past 1am already, shoot anything that is moving..

Comment

Must be nice having such tolerant neighbors!

Comment

what are you detoxing from?

and why are you in your pants?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            And im in my boxers and tennis shoes with a .38 in the front yard. And im not drunk.....and that's the problem. Damn, detoxing is not fun. I was wondering why i feel like **** today. I quit taking most of my meds and alcohol 5 days ago. Seems like 5 ****in weeks. Im sure ill survive, and hopefully emerge from this a better person.
            I wish you well with this, quitting I mean, not standing out front in your boxers.

Comment

I was just out in my backyard with my 12 gauge yesterday, trying to catch those pesky squirrels getting into my birdhouse....

Couldnt find any - so i took a shot at a nearby tree.....forgot my earplugs werent in, that shit is LOUD mang........

Comment

rub your balls against your asshole to unwind.

Comment

Working...
                X