Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go... Harris has an excuse for losing to Maussa.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harris was gased badly from the 1st round on. Even if Harris did get up, I highly doubt he would've made it to the 12th and even if he did finish the bout, he would've lost on points anyways. So the best thing for Harris to do, is shut up, make the rematch happen and handle his business.

Harris is a fool. He was a fool to turn down Hatton. He was a fool to talk smack to PBF. He was a fool to take Mausa lightly.

Comment

are some people really this blind?

the punch hit on the neck/chin area, PERIOD.

nowhere near the chest or slar plexus area.

Comment

Harris did embarrass

Comment

Originally posted by mic573
          The punch landed on the ropes. I read somewhere that the ref said the only reason he didn't DQ Maussa was because it didn't land. I think he should be fined for the action though.

Maussa also said at the press conference that he wasn't going to give Harris a rematch because he had already beat him.
          I thought their was a rematch cluas in harris' contract so he would get a rematch no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Intentions
            Just becuz it didnt land...It was still a attempt to hit him while he was down..Now i dont like Harris much but I would have rather seen him win this one then loose to mayweather down the road it woulda been better like that...Hopfully if they get a rematch he wont get knocked out agian..I think he will own him in the next fight cuz now he knows whta he cant do...But yeah that mussa dude shoulda been DQed for that...Roy Jones was why does he get away with it..
            Corrales excuse I took it out and it slipped out of my hand.
            the punch on the flor didnt land, all the damage was done by that weak ass left hook. It just landed right on the button, he wasnt getting up period.

Comment

Originally posted by PapiShasho
              1) punch didnt land, it hit the ropes

2) harris is garbage, and always will be.

Yea, exactly, and Harris is lucky he landed on the ****ing ropes as he was going back from the KO, because if he didint he would have been clean out, i watched the fight 2 times on dish network already, rewinded the KO over and over for humiliation purposes as i play the press conference on my computer, then play this KO, **** vivian harris and **** his excuses
              Last edited by El Jesus; 07-01-2005, 03:17 PM.

Comment

how many people truly believe that Harris had a rematch clause in his contract? afterall Maussa was just seen as a stepping stone to bigger and greater PPV fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Famoso Matador
                  how many people truly believe that Harris had a rematch clause in his contract? afterall Maussa was just seen as a stepping stone to bigger and greater PPV fights.
                  and maussa would have been just that, a 'stepping stone', if Harris hadnt fought so stupid. All the headhunting and refusing to jab cost him that fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X