No announcement yet.

Hypejob Fury Saved By Ref Again For The Second Fight In A Row

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Tyson Fury needs to stay well clear of the Klitschko because they will put him in a body bag.

I mean, David Haye would kill Tyson Fury.

Let alone the Klitschko's.
    i want at least 2 more years of pure entertainement before he gets sacrificed to a klit bro.

I'm still laughing at that fight, I think the ref stopped it to prevent me from seriously injuring myself rolling about the floor!

WAR FURY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      i want at least 2 more years of pure entertainement before he gets sacrificed to a klit bro.

I'm still laughing at that fight, I think the ref stopped it to prevent me from seriously injuring myself rolling about the floor!

WAR FURY!!!

He is entertaining. The **** he was saying before the fight was gold. He's almost as bonkers as Del boy.

He's **** though, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Why does he keep getting knocked down by weak punchers? He took some bombs from Chisora, or is it because he doesn't see the punches coming from the weaker fighters?
        care to name me one other guy who's knocked him down? i sure can't think of one.
        bloody ******.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

He is entertaining. The **** he was saying before the fight was gold. He's almost as bonkers as Del boy.

He's **** though, isn't he?
          oh yeah, he's a bit **** alright, i have no idea what he was doing tonight, its like he'd never fought before.

He half throw out a weak jab and get countered by a right hand by someone who's half his size. Over and over again. That shot that floored him came from a mile away, and he still got caught with it. And his attack consisted of throwing out random punches hoping for the best, and clumsily stumbling into him in the process.

Funny as ****.

But i like him, he's crazy but in a good way. He seems a decent lad, and he's funny outta the ring as well. And he's got heart.

Ocassionly, and i do mean occasionly (not at any time tonight) he looks like there is a chance for him do become half decent, so i hope he doesnt read all the comments tonight (going from his interviews i reckon he reads the forums) and get pissed of and retire cos he's not taken seriously. I want him to carry on for a while.

Chin up Tyson, lad, dont take it to heart, this is an entertainment business afterall!!

PS please hire someone who can teach u how to box.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            care to name me one other guy who's knocked him down? i sure can't think of one.
            bloody ******.
            I thought the topic creator and others have said he has been knocked down. And *****, I don't follow Tyson Fury's career around. I don't follow hype job british frauds like you do. Stupid little puta.

Comment

There's something seriously wrong with UK refs - that guy was just looking for a chance to stop it. A stoppage like that in the states and the guy would be booed out of it. Fury is fun to watch and all but could you imagine what either one of the klits would do to him?
              Last edited by Daddy T; 11-12-2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Fury is just pure entertainment.

I hope he carrys on winning for a while but he is a knockout waiting to happen.

Even though the stoppage was bad tonight, I think Fury would have finished him anyway.
                i have all of pajkic & furys fights...pajkic is entertaining but i missed the fight cause of work. i have seen pajkic take huge punches so if was a legit knockdown im surprised...im going to be pissed if it was another early stoppage

Comment

Pajkic was out on his feet and would of been KTFO !

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    i have all of pajkic & furys fights...pajkic is entertaining but i missed the fight cause of work. i have seen pajkic take huge punches so if was a legit knockdown im surprised...im going to be pissed if it was another early stoppage
                    From what i remember he did seem a little stunned but both knockdowns were as much push downs as anything. Fury was legit dropped flat on his back and hurt much worse in the round before and obviously no stoppage for Pajkic. Same as the Firtha fight Fury was hurt way worse the round before but the ref lets it go for him but stops it as soon as he can for Fury to save Fury's "undefeated" record.

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                      From what i remember he did seem a little stunned but both knockdowns were as much push downs as anything. Fury was legit dropped flat on his back and hurt much worse in the round before and obviously no stoppage for Pajkic. Same as the Firtha fight Fury was hurt way worse the round before but the ref lets it go for him but stops it as soon as he can for Fury to save Fury's "undefeated" record.
                      **** im going to be pissed when i see the fight...i got lots of pajkic fights & he is a warrior who is always in good fights. i said before the fight i was worried about a early stoppage. pajkic is always hurt in his fights because he never moves back.he will take 2 to land 2....i wish all the people here could see his fights. all his fights are back & forth slugfests.

Comment

Working...
                      X