No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Still Without an Opponent For September 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Still Without an Opponent For September 17

British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is scheduled to fight at the King's Hall in Belfast on 17 September - but so far no opponent has been set. A press conference with the media went forward on Wednesday, and Fury's team were scheduled to announce his opponent, but no deal has been finalized as of yet. Belfast fighter and former Commonwealth title holder, Martin Rogan, turned up at the news conference to clarify why he had not signed up to challenge Fury. Rogan claimed "middlemen" had got in the way of the fight being negotiated between the two camps.

[Click Here To Read More]

as funny as it is to clown on fury with the uppercutting himself, he really has came a good ways. he's still early in his career, and he tuned up chisora pretty nice. . . he is much better than any up and coming american HW. Eastern Euro's are the only up and coming HW's who will be able to challenge him.

I'd pick Chambers over him, because Chambers can chop down tall dudes not named Klitschko. But I'd pick Fury over Johnson, Thompson, and Mitchell.

Comment

What happened with the fight with Neven?

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        as funny as it is to clown on fury with the uppercutting himself, he really has came a good ways. he's still early in his career, and he tuned up chisora pretty nice. . . he is much better than any up and coming american HW. Eastern Euro's are the only up and coming HW's who will be able to challenge him.

I'd pick Chambers over him, because Chambers can chop down tall dudes not named Klitschko. But I'd pick Fury over Johnson, Thompson, and Mitchell.
        Are you serious??????????? haha Fury would not last one single round with Arreola. I'd bet my life.

Comment

Fat Mick Hennessy is probably the most inept promoter there is

Fury should of went to Matchroom with Froch and Barker

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
            Are you serious??????????? haha Fury would not last one single round with Arreola. I'd bet my life.
            i didn't mean current heavyweights in their prime; i should have included arreola with chambers in being able to beat fury. i meant future heavyweights/prospects. . . Should have clarified that post better. I agree, Arreola would stomp Fury out right now. . .

but id say of all american heavyweights, regardless of what stage they are at in their career - the only two that would beat fury are chambers and arreola.

Comment

What's so laughable about Fury lasting more than one round with Arreola??

It's more than likely IMO

This is Chris Arreola we're talking about here, not ****ing Superman

Comment

Would have loved to have seen him in with Rogan...

Comment

Fury's improved his conditioning very well and Chisora is a good win but I worry about his punching power. I don't think he has enough to keep a durable guy off him right now.

Comment

A lot of people underestimate Tyson Fury.

People said he wouldn't last with Chisora, and look what happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X