No announcement yet.

Grant boxing gloves in the uk ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant boxing gloves in the uk ?

Anyone know if there is anywhere selling grant boxing gloves in the uk ?
    Or whats the best way to import them or site to buy them off ??
    Thanks Garry
    Last edited by CiganoBoxer; 02-14-2011, 09:10 AM.

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
    Anyone know if there is anywhere selling grant boxing gloves in the uk ?
    Or whats the best way to import them or site to buy them off ??
    Thanks Garry
    I don't think you can buy boxing gloves in a store. I would say online is your best bet for anything boxing. Fuel gloves are better than Grant anyway

Comment

do you own that fuel company? you mention them in every post it seems

anyway you cant get the grant gloves outside of the US i believe. you could try ringside.com or boxingdepot.com but the shipping is crazy, like 100 bucks to europe. might as well buy winning gloves where you pay like 20 bucks for shipping

Comment

i brought cleto reyes gloves in u.k from http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/

do they have to be grants?

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          i brought cleto reyes gloves in u.k from http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/

do they have to be grants?
          I had the cleto reyes but found them to hard to spar with ...then i got the rivals witch were awesome but i couldnt get on with the diagonal Velcro fastening ...i couldn't get the grants over here so in the end settled for the Lemarr Super pro mrk 2 witch are very similar to the reyes gloves but better padded !
          Cheers guys

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
            do you own that fuel company?
            No, but I know the owner. I just love the stuff, and I don't get paid to say that haha. Actually, I should.
            Last edited by Viper1; 03-20-2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
              I had the cleto reyes but found them to hard to spar with ...then i got the rivals witch were awesome but i couldnt get on with the diagonal Velcro fastening ...i couldn't get the grants over here so in the end settled for the Lemarr Super pro mrk 2 witch are very similar to the reyes gloves but better padded !
              Cheers guys
              just ordered lemarr mk pro training gloves velcro last night glad to hear that they are good. it was hard for me to choose between the rival pro gloves or lemarr.

are your lemarr gloves still good?

Comment

theres ringside gloves on the UK ebay

Comment

Originally posted by LDB15 View Post
                  just ordered lemarr mk pro training gloves velcro last night glad to hear that they are good. it was hard for me to choose between the rival pro gloves or lemarr.

are your lemarr gloves still good?
                  I just preferred the way the Velcro on the Lemarr gloves wraps around more traditionally ,un like the way the rival does it with to strap diagonally which i personally found very fussy and is a pain to get off and on ...i liked the rival but just couldn't get on with how the Velcro fastened
                  The lemarrs are awesome really well made and feel so right when you put your had in ...even tho they feel broke in they still will take a while to break in
                  Let us know what you think when you get the Lemarrs !

Comment

Working...
                  X