No announcement yet.

Post your scorecard for Marquez v. Pacquiao 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your scorecard for Marquez v. Pacquiao 4

Those of you who were sober enough to actually score the fight yourselves, post what you got.

I had it :
    Pacquiao - Marquez
    1) 10-9
    2) 10-9
    3) 8-10
    4) 10-9
    5) 10-8
    6) was 10-9 up until the last 2 seconds of the fight

Pacquiao was outboxing Marquez easily, much easier than the 3 previous fights. He was way too careless and didn't respect Marquez's power and just got caught. Marquez deserved to win because he got robbed 3 times but this was Pacquiao's fight if it wasn't for the flash knockout.

Also, everyone needs to shut the fuuck up about JMM being on PEDs, you couch potato poosies don't know dick about lifting. The guy has been training for 4 months, anyone can get that ripped in 4 months with that type of training and nutrition.

marquez won 3 & 4 & ko'd pac in the 6th........i could care less who was winning on points in the 6th as pac got ko'd in the 6th..........

it was a close fight up in till the ko.....pac only slightly ahead and getting caught more often as the fight progressed.

Comment

I gave Pac rounds 1, 2, 5, 6 (before the KO). Marquez 3 and 4.

Comment

Pac was winning till he went to sleep. If it makes you feel better Pac was doing pretty good but then nighty nighty

Comment

Pacquiao - Marquez
          1) 10-9
          2) 10-9
          3) 8-10
          4) 9-10
          5) 10-8

47-46

If I recall correctly.

Comment

48-45

Only the 3rd (10-8) for Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. KO View Post
              He was way too careless and didn't respect Marquez's power and just got caught.
              Yup. Very little respect (if any) for JMM's power, which is strange considering he got KD'd clean just a few rounds prior. At some point he decided that he was just going to walk him down until he was able to stop him, and in turn, he paid for it with the most dramatic & violent loss of his career.

Comment

48-45

5th round could've been 10-7

Comment

Scorecard=KO 6

Comment

I mean he got put to sleep what the hell does it matter bout the scorecards?

Comment

Working...
                    X