No announcement yet.

50 Cent: "Mayweather promotions doesnt even exists! Who's there?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They signed a few hot acts. The groups and songs are called:

Group name- Torre Baby. Song: Ain't nobody ****in wit my left left left left left left left
    Sing Baby Sing. Song: Body Shots by a Singing Shore Rat
    Who Sane? Song: Jabba, my Nabba!
    More Ass Please. Song: Needles are why I lost.
    Timberlands. Song: Show Me!
    Jay Double M. Song: I won 3

Comment

Then put on fights and dont worry about floyd. Make your name in this sport now

Comment

50 cent cant sell cd's anymore and is attempting to use Floyds name to be relevant in boxing,without Floyd he would have 0 fighters and no1 would give a **** bout him in the boxing world.Why would Floyd the face of boxing,the highest paid athlete period sign with 50 cent? He does not need 50 at all for nothing,even if he was trying to make it in rap he wouldnt run to 50 cent cause 50 cent cant sell his own damn cd's

Comment

in a way 50 cent is right...i don't think al haymon or schaefer/gbp would still stick with floyd once he retires and the financial interest is gone.

you could say the same thing with 50 though.

only roger and ellerbe are sure to be there for floyd till the end.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            in a way 50 cent is right...i don't think al haymon or schaefer/gbp would still stick with floyd once he retires and the financial interest is gone.

you could say the same thing with 50 though.

only roger and ellerbe are sure to be there for floyd till the end.
            Basically it is up to the fighter to make sure he is well off before he retires. History has shown us that once the money is gone so are 99 percent of the people who were in your life

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
              Basically it is up to the fighter to make sure he is well off before he retires. History has shown us that once the money is gone so are 99 percent of the people who were in your life
              well if 50's intention is really that then floyd let go of something good...maybe he really didn't trust 50 at all eventhough they're friends.

Comment

How funny seeing Floyd fans do a 180 on 50Cent.

I thought he was going to save boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                  50 cent cant sell cd's anymore and is attempting to use Floyds name to be relevant in boxing,without Floyd he would have 0 fighters and no1 would give a **** bout him in the boxing world.Why would Floyd the face of boxing,the highest paid athlete period sign with 50 cent? He does not need 50 at all for nothing,even if he was trying to make it in rap he wouldnt run to 50 cent cause 50 cent cant sell his own damn cd's
                  Even more impressive that he is on the Forbes list ever year despite not selling much records lately...shows how good of a business man he is while most rappers when they can't sell albums anymore they usually just disappear and you don't hear from them anymore

Artist don't even get paid much money from actual Record Sales unless your Independent

Comment

It baffles me at how 50 Cent was able to obtain a promoters license so quickly in Vegas yet for whatever reasons Floyd cant.

Comment

Floyd has JLeon Love who is a nice MW prospect. I think he is the closest to Mayweathers style than Broner or any other fighters out there. He has Floyds jab and most importantly Floyds check hook. Hes a bit undersized as a MW. I would like him a lot more at JMW.

Comment

Working...
                      X