No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Saw Nishioka's Weakness Against Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Saw Nishioka's Weakness Against Marquez

It’s about that time again for Nonito Donaire.

The holder of the IBF and WBO junior featherweight belts, the 29-year old Donaire will climb into the ring this weekend as he looks to defend his straps against Japan’s formidable Toshiaki Nishioka, former WBC champion himself. HBO will televise the double header from the Home Depot Center in Carson, California, with a mouth-watering co-feature going down at 140 pounds between Mike Alvarado and former lightweight terror Brandon Rios.

Speaking to the assembled press inside of the Manhattan Beach Marriott, Donaire (29-1, 18 KO's) seemed completely focused and at peace before yet another pivotal career moment this Saturday night. [Click Here To Read More]

Nonito better not go for the home run every second like he has been doing.

He's got to box a bit.

Comment

And he's seen yours since Narvaez

Comment

So he keeps playing the "Other guys need to prove themselves to me" card? Damn...

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppapump View Post
          it’s about that time again for nonito donaire.

The holder of the ibf and wbo junior featherweight belts, the 29-year old donaire will climb into the ring this weekend as he looks to defend his straps against japan’s formidable toshiaki nishioka, former wbc champion himself. Hbo will televise the double header from the home depot center in carson, california, with a mouth-watering co-feature going down at 140 pounds between mike alvarado and former lightweight terror brandon rios.

Speaking to the assembled press inside of the manhattan beach marriott, donaire (29-1, 18 ko's) seemed completely focused and at peace before yet another pivotal career moment this saturday night. [click here to read more]
          ok . Had me worried for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            And he's seen yours since Narvaez
            Damn, you stole the exact words out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Damn, you stole the exact words out of my mouth.
              dont worry , rigo's chin has been exposed since cordoba and again in his last fight...

having said that , nonito should sthu , he aint got this fight in the bag like he might think...

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                dont worry , rigo's chin has been exposed since cordoba and again in his last fight...

having said that , nonito should sthu , he aint got this fight in the bag like he might think...
                Ok... but why you mad tho? Go back to the other thread and keep taking a schooling.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  So he keeps playing the "Other guys need to prove themselves to me" card? Damn...
                  Well, they do. Nonito has unified two belts AND he's fighting the best guy in the division.

The "other guys" need to step up. At least Mares and Moreno are fighting each other. What is Rigondeaux doing?

Comment

Nonito feels as if he hasn't been given the respect he deserves? There's a difference between what you do deserve and what you think you deserve.

Comment

Working...
                    X