No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Yoan P. Hernandez 199, Troy Ross 193

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Yoan P. Hernandez 199, Troy Ross 193

The weights are in from Bamberg, Germany ahead of tomorrow´s big fight night. In the main event, Yoan Pablo Hernandez will defend his IBF cruiserweight title against mandatory challenger Troy Ross.

[Click Here To Read More]

dont sleep on this fight

hernandez is a nice fighter.

Comment

gonna be a good fight....Hernandez will be much bigger than Troy come fight night...that could play a huge roll in this one....I'm going with Troy...I think he'll shake the division up tomorrow night...Marco Huck already ducked him, USS turned down a rematch with him(thats what Troy said)...so there must be SOMETHING about Troy that the public hasn't gotten a smell of yet...tomorrow night gonna be very interesting in Bamberg!!

Comment

Cruiserweights never get any respect but this should be a solid fight

Comment

Huck vs Hernandez.... FUCKKKKKKK!

I'd love to see this fight but Id hate it at the same time cause I wouldn't want neither guy to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Huck vs Hernandez.... FUCKKKKKKK!

I'd love to see this fight but Id hate it at the same time cause I wouldn't want neither guy to lose.
            they have the SAME trainer...so IDK how that would work tbh

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              they have the SAME trainer...so IDK how that would work tbh
              Probably wouldn't happen but that would be a hell of a fight.

Comment

Hernandez is the best boxer living in germany and fighting on german TV.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  gonna be a good fight....Hernandez will be much bigger than Troy come fight night...that could play a huge roll in this one....I'm going with Troy...I think he'll shake the division up tomorrow night...Marco Huck already ducked him, USS turned down a rematch with him(thats what Troy said)...so there must be SOMETHING about Troy that the public hasn't gotten a smell of yet...tomorrow night gonna be very interesting in Bamberg!!
                  Ross even confronted Cunningham at the HOF a couple years back to ask for a rematch and I heard it got heated.

If this fight goes the distance Hernandez will get the D no matter what but he's been knocked out before and Ross can crack...

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Cruiserweights never get any respect but this should be a solid fight
                    Sad, but true. This fight has excitement written all over it. Both guys can crack, but Hernandez can box too.

On a side note, Britsch looks like Ryan Reynolds.

Comment

Working...
                    X