Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOXING is becoming a FU**ING reality show!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think how boring boxing would be without the Mayweathers, Mayorgas, Chisoras, Broners, Roy Jones types in it.

Comment

The mayweathers and their drug and violence circle have completely infested boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        Seriously, time to start watching MMA you guys, great fights are made all the time.
        Too bad they dont have great fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          Seriously, time to start watching MMA you guys, great fights are made all the time.
          There are great fights in MMA? They've got great hype I'll give them that. I used to watch that **** until I realised the fights kept going down the same ways: 15 mins of ground shagging, glass chin breaking in the first 10 seconds, boring runner looks for point win for whole fight. Seeing as the last fights I watched were Lesnar-Overeem, Diaz-Condit, an Sonnen vs Bisping I don't think anything's changed.

The two biggest PPV draws in MMA were a fake wrestler and a bum who got famous making youtube vids. There's the longevity of MMA in a nut shell.

Comment

The rules really need to be bought into the 21st century and standardised across organisations.

World title fights should be 50/50 on unification's.
            60/40 on titles challenges (60 to the current champ).
            No matter who you're fighting. That would end a lot of the BS. It takes two to have a fight.

Also there should be forced mandatory fights betweens the #1's and #2's in divisions following a certain ammount of fights for each in their respective rank.

Its just which organisation has the balls to step up and make the changes. Promoters have way too much control as it is.

I could go on for ages on how the rules of boxing need changing. It's stuck in old ways with old heads at the top who make too much money from the way it currently is.

Comment

Funny cause it's true. No body wants to fight each other cause of this and that. Back in the day they just fought. Now in days u need a damn contract to the t

Comment

been like this............

Comment

Working...
                X