No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Oquendo: Arce Told Me I'll Get My Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Oquendo: Arce Told Me I'll Get My Title Shot

Super bantamweight contender Jonathan Oquendo (21-2, 14KOs) said he was promised a title shot, when speaking face to face with WBO king Jorge Arce, who recently traveled to Puerto Rico to receive his title from the World Boxing Organization. Oquendo had recently challenged Arce in the press. When the Mexican champion noticed Oquendo at the WBO's gathering, he approached the Puerto Rican contender.

[Click Here To Read More]

Translation i want a money fight even if it means arce putting a beating on me

Comment

WARRRRRRRRR JOHNATAN THAT MOMMY ARCE IS NOBODY

Comment

I hope this lands on the Pac/Marquez undercard. Would be a decent scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Till arce ko's him

Comment

Arce putting a beating lol you forgot oquendo been in there with juanma he has more experience then wv2 he will beat arce want to bet when its made

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Arce putting a beating lol you forgot oquendo been in there with juanma he has more experience then wv2 he will beat arce want to bet when its made
              vasquez is better then oquendo imo and the way PR boxing has been going i got my money on arce

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

2 hrs before this thread was announced I had a feeling this fight was going to be made

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  lmao your such an idiot man you type so much biased bull its funny. The only thing Juan Ma taught Oquendo was how to get KOed and dropped more than a few times. Kinda like Juan Ma himself against Salido so I guess they do share that type of experience.

Comment

Now your talking oquendo. Arce is easy to beat. think, be smart you easliy beat arce. But If you feed into that bull**** arce like's to do you will get ko'd.
                    Last edited by rican4life; 06-09-2011, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X