Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

, that's fcked up to say you didn't have money when you just took it from her...then you walk out like a dick as she watches you.

Comment

if you order pizza or eat at a fancy restaurant then you should tip..

i think chinese and jews are the worst tippers..

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
        I'm saying this as a black person...

I work pizza delivery on the weekend as my third job. I've been doing delivery on an off for about 9 months now. I'd say I've delivered to about a dozen black people. So far, the highest tip I've gotten is 3 dollars. I'd say the average tip I get from blacks is about a dollar and a half. Compare that to the average tip of about 2 and a half dollars I get from everyone else. Th highest tip I've gotten from a non black person has been 30 dollars.

People, if you ever decide to do pizza delivery, don't deliver to a ghetto area or an area with a lot of ghetto blacks. It's not worth it. You're not going to get tips and you might get robbed.
        You gotta be kidding me. You mean people live in the ghetto because they dont have extra money? I always thought they did it for bragging rights.

Comment

I will not tip either; include the tip in the overall cost, if you want it to be mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I will not tip either; include the tip in the overall cost, if you want it to be mandatory.
            That decision doesnt really depend on the driver himself though. Some delivery places charge a delivery fee and none of it even goes to the driver. If you can afford to help someone out and dont you're a dick, but personally I dont have a problem with that. When I got out to eat they only get a tip if the service was good. If I'm waiting 30mins for a drink you're probably not getting anything.

Comment

I don't mind tipping the domino's guy, but the pizza hut guys are hard to tip because pizza hut charges you a "delivery charge" and then I'm supposed to tip on top of that?

Wtf...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Islanders are not known for being good tippers.

Comment

I went to a restaurant last night and I had a damn good waitress and I gave her a damn good tip. I AM BLACK!

Comment

your supposed to tip for pizzas?

Comment

• Soo who are the best tippers then?

Comment

Working...
                      X