Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James followed Wade into his house like a little girl in love with a better man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hakeem Olajuwon single handedly did it alone in 1994, leaving Ewing and The Knicks butthurt for eternity. And don't give me that crap that he was with rookies Sam Cassell, Robert Horry and role players Kenny Smith, Vernon Maxwell, Mario Elie and other no name supporting casts, coz he virtually was the lone star in that team!

This current generation NO ONE can win alone with the vast talent handily available not only locally in the US but worldwide.

Comment

• nooo 3peat for the Lakers.....awwwww

damn

Comment

• It's hard to win with two superstars in this era, unless you have great solid role players around you. The Lakers have just that.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazy vic View Post
          nooo 3peat for the Lakers.....awwwww

damn
          Lakers WILL Three-Peat just watch

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            I dont get why LeBron getting so much hate. Everyone ****s on him for not winning a ring then he makes an effort to do so and he gets ****ted on?

This dude damn near averaged a triple double. The hell going on here. People actying like he some scrub.
            All the dudes who are whining....ask them what is the biggest thing they have ever won.

They are making threads and writing articles about LeBron...and LBJ doesn't even know they exist.

Comment

• If Lebron didn't leave Cleveland it would of been like Iverson with the 76ers. Just have average talent around him and leading the team on his back year by year and coming up short. Just like A.I., Lebron carried his team to the finals. But A.I. didn't leave the 6ers til he was hitting his decline but he was still an elite. Lebron is barely hitting his Prime and now has Wade and Bosh.
              So to me Lebron made the right choice to win. And thats why everybody plays in the NBA is to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                Hakeem Olajuwon single handedly did it alone in 1994, leaving Ewing and The Knicks butthurt for eternity. And don't give me that crap that he was with rookies Sam Cassell, Robert Horry and role players Kenny Smith, Vernon Maxwell, Mario Elie and other no name supporting casts, coz he virtually was the lone star in that team!

This current generation NO ONE can win alone with the vast talent handily available not only locally in the US but worldwide.
                True but thats also because there is a lot of rules that changed since Hakeem played. Hakeem could dominate the middle nasty, but now days you could get into foul trouble real easily with all the no touching bull crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                  True but thats also because there is a lot of rules that changed since Hakeem played. Hakeem could dominate the middle nasty, but now days you could get into foul trouble real easily with all the no touching bull crap.
                  If that's the case then it works both ways isn't it?

Imagine if you have those handchecks (which IMO didn't changed dramatically the last 15yrs but correct me if I'm wrong) and you have a man of a thousand moves like Hakeem and if those rules applied that time he would've dominated more with his great finishing skills at and-1 situations.

Not even Shaq a year later can stop The Dream, albeit the more physical brand of play then.

Comment

Working...
                  X