No announcement yet.

Butt Implant FAIL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Butt Implant FAIL

"This is the dangers of butt implants.. Ladies do not ever do silicone butt injections they are toxic to your body. Butt implants are not any better, too many risk, infection, displacement of the implant and they feel like rocks not to mention look very unnatural. Love the skin your in [sic] Here is what happens when implants go bad.. This is my personal experience I almost died from this surgery and am having them removed this Thursday."

I was expecting a pic of Niki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      "This is the dangers of butt implants.. Ladies do not ever do silicone butt injections they are toxic to your body. Butt implants are not any better, too many risk, infection, displacement of the implant and they feel like rocks not to mention look very unnatural. Love the skin your in [sic] Here is what happens when implants go bad.. This is my personal experience I almost died from this surgery and am having them removed this Thursday."
      Damn sorry to hear that Arraamis

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

What the ****???

Comment

:wank:........

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Damn sorry to hear that Arraamis
            you wish

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              :wank:........
              That's what I'm sayin'...the Haitian or Jamaican fella who scores her is winning BIG time.

Comment

Full story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ter-mailonline

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  That's what I'm sayin'...the Haitian or Jamaican fella who scores her is winning BIG time.

Comment

Lmfaooooooo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X