Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac has not fought anyone coming off of a significant win since moving up in weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac has not fought anyone coming off of a significant win since moving up in weight.

getting nothing but washed up left-overs and getting way more than deserved credit doing so:

ODH: Washed up, coming off of losses, beat steve forbes in some B.S., severly dehydrated, catchweight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Hatton: Coming off of a KO loss to floyd, struggled in fight after that. Catch weight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Cotto:Coming off of a KO loss to Margo, struggled against Clottey in next fight. Catchweight B.S. (cherry picked) (however, I still give him props for the way he beat cotto)

Clottey:Coming off of a loss to Cotto. I believe he was manipulated to lose by Arum. red K if you want. then literally gave a ****ty excuse.

Now Margo: Coming off of a loss to Mosley, no boxing license but Arum will make a way, no bricks in gloves. (yet another cherry pick)

*******s, please red k all you want. these are facts that cannot be disputed. And I guarantee that the know nothing mainstream media will hype up this win as if pacquiao is the coming of Jesus. Its so hilarious.

Apart from Hatton you are right really (who dominated Paulie)

Cotto won.. but barely and undeservedly imo

Comment

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
      getting nothing but washed up left-overs and getting way more than deserved credit doing so:

ODH: Washed up, coming off of losses, beat steve forbes in some B.S., severly dehydrated, catchweight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Hatton: Coming off of a KO loss to floyd, struggled in fight after that. Catch weight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Cotto:Coming off of a KO loss to Margo, struggled against Clottey in next fight. Catchweight B.S. (cherry picked) (however, I still give him props for the way he beat cotto)

Clottey:Coming off of a loss to Cotto. I believe he was manipulated to lose by Arum. red K if you want. then literally gave a ****ty excuse.

Now Margo: Coming off of a loss to Mosley, no boxing license but Arum will make a way, no bricks in gloves. (yet another cherry pick)

*******s, please red k all you want. these are facts that cannot be disputed. And I guarantee that the know nothing mainstream media will hype up this win as if pacquiao is the coming of Jesus. Its so hilarious.
      Oscar cherrypicked Pac to avoid Tony
      Hatton was JWW lineal champ, coming off KO win over Paulie
      Cotto was coming off Clottey win
      Clottey was coming off Cotto loss, #1 mando for Pac's WBO belt
      Tony is coming in off a layoff and a tuneup, taking ***** Floyd's place

Comment

Originally posted by WAR ENGLAND View Post
        Apart from Hatton you are right really (who dominated Paulie)

Cotto won.. but barely and undeservedly imo
        The fight after the floyd loss was juan laczano, and he struggled.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          Oscar cherrypicked Pac to avoid Tony
          Hatton was JWW lineal champ, coming off KO win over Paulie
          Cotto was coming off Clottey win
          Clottey was coming off Cotto loss, #1 mando for Pac's WBO belt
          Tony is coming in off a layoff and a tuneup, taking ***** Floyd's place
          Cotto beating clottey was controversial and NOT A SIGNIFICANT win, as the thread title states.

Comment

Most are true...didnt Hatton dominate Paulie his last fight? before Pac? and Margarito is coming from a good win against Garcia. Although Garcia isnt a huge opponent. Tony did outbox him and dominated him. Tony proved to be slick and faster then Floyd Mayweather. i think the new Margarito can easily UD Pac.

Comment

well that's what Roach does. He looks at these guys and thinks easy money for PAcquaio

Comment

Cotto beating clottey was controversial and NOT A SIGNIFICANT win, as the thread title states.
                Clotey was IBF titlist, gave up his belt to fight Cotto
                he was ranked in the top 5 at 147
                he beat the hell out of Cotto and made him earn a tough victory
                :laugh: at "not significant"

Comment

The fight after the floyd loss was juan laczano, and he struggled.
                  He was **** against Lazcano yeah

But he hired Floyd SR and there was a lot of hype after he beat Paulie easily

The rest though i agree

Also catchweights for 2 of them and Oscar fighting well below his usual weight

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                    Most are true...didnt Hatton dominate Paulie his last fight? before Pac? and Margarito is coming from a good win against Garcia. Although Garcia isnt a huge opponent. Tony did outbox him and dominated him. Tony proved to be slick and faster then Floyd Mayweather. i think the new Margarito can easily UD Pac.
                    pay attention to thread title. beating feather fisted paulie is not a significant win for hatton, neither is margo beating up a bum like garcia in mexico. Tony is far from slick in any term other than the grease on his head.

Comment

Working...
                    X