No announcement yet.

the king has returned to reclaim his throne..pacman fans the run is over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
    The king of I wont fight a real Welter Weight but I will campaign in that division and fool my 12 year old nut hugging fans on BS (who dont know nothing about boxing) :lmfao:
    yea he won't fight a real welterweight but he fought a real junior middleweight though right? Woops there goes your troll argument out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
      The king of I wont fight a real Welter Weight but I will campaign in that division and fool my 12 year old nut hugging fans on BS (who dont know nothing about boxing) other than what floyd tells them :lmfao:
      that describes pacman fans......floyds the truth..hate on *****

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        keep hating..thats your job..oscar=loser,quiter...margo a cheating bum..now floyd will punish jmm
        Don't ever talk about someone being a nuthugger, especially when you make threads like this.

At least they fought the best. What did Floyd do after 135?? Overrated **** apart from Oscar and a decent Hatton win.

Oscar is one of Floyds BIGGEST WINS. Guess his victories aren't all that since you're calling him a loser/quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
          ya'll had ya'll lil fun but the real king has returns..all you haters get ready to hate more..and all the floyd fans....let the good times roll
          aw yea!.. xD Im so glad mayweathers back

Comment

Yea! I can't wait for the Pacman to KNOCKOUT Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              Don't ever talk about someone being a nuthugger, especially when you make threads like this.

At least they fought the best. What did Floyd do after 135?? Overrated **** apart from Oscar and a decent Hatton win.
              bla bla bal..oscars a bum and so is that ***** margo..all your favorite fighters are ****..thats why you hate floyd aint it..39-0..soon to be 40-0...dont be mad..lmfao

Comment

I guess the Mr boat buyer threads have some validity now that he actually spoke up for himself and confirmed ****. JMM is ballsy, but he's a dead man. Let's hope he eventually goes for the WW crown.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post
                  Yea! I can't wait for the Pacman to KNOCKOUT Mayweather.

***** please...you better hope pacman dont get ko'd 2nite

Comment

King is return to reclaim his throne and he fight featherweight?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      I guess the Mr boat buyer threads have some validity now that he actually spoke up for himself and confirmed ****. JMM is ballsy, but he's a dead man. Let's hope he eventually goes for the WW crown.
                      yea mangler..my boy is back its on my ni99a

Comment

Working...
                      X