Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who hated each other. Do they still hate each other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
    "In 1996, when Ali lit the Olympic flame in Atlanta, Frazier told a reporter that he would like to throw Ali into the fire."

Yup, still bitter.
    Maybe he's just bitter cos Ali called him an Uncle Tom because he worked for a white man......

Comment

I know the thread is about boxers that are living but Vernon Forrest(rip) said something to the effect that he wanted to kill Mayorga in the ring if they fought again. Vernon has always been a classy guy so you could tell that Mayorga's over the top antics were taken to heart in those fights.

Comment

Tito and Delahoya.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          frazier is a bitter ass old man.

i remember he was on a radio show and talked about ali's parkinson's disease.

he said something like , "ali's parkinson's disease is proof of who really won their fights."

Yeah and Joes slurrrrrred speach speaks volumes of him
          hahahha
          Yeah I read something like that too
          He is just bitter

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
            You are kidding right?
            Deservedly so. People don't understand how much of a prick Ali was. No one wants to see a guy with Parkinsons, but that doesn't change the fact that Ali was a real jackass to the guys he fought. I love Ali, but if had said those things to me or my family, he'd already be on fire.

Comment

Fraziers kids used to come home from school crying because everyone would pick on them for being "Uncle Toms". You can thank Ali for that. Fraziers hatred for Ali is justified it's one thing to call you names but to cause harm on your kids? **** that ****, Ali was an ******* to Frazier.

Comment

From what I understand Ali was and still is a dick! The only reason it isnt brought up is because he has parkinsons so he is living his own hell.

Comment

Lewis & Bowe.. Ever since the olympics to this day..

Benn & Eubank.. Are now friends..

Leonard & Hearns.. Not sure how they are now..

Bugner Cooper.. Are now friends, after a feud lasting 35 years..

Tyson & Mitch Green.. Fought in the street
                  Bent & Hyde.. Fought in the street
                  Christie & Kaylor.. Fought in the street
                  Lewis & Tyson.. Fought at a press conference

Comment

Working...
                  X