Mosley: "Pac is NOT running from me, it's Bob Arum who's the problem"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley: "Pac is NOT running from me, it's Bob Arum who's the problem"

This is according to a recent Mosley interview:

Host: "Do you think Pacquiao is hiding behind Bob Arum's back, saying he wants to fight you, but is really scared. Is Pacquiao just using Bob Arum as an excuse for this fight not to take place."

Mosley: "I wish that was the case but it's not. The truth is Bob Arum wants to milk Miguel Cotto, give him a mega fight, before Cotto leaves him in December. Pacquiao and Freddie Roach both told me that they are always open to a fight with me. You would hear nobody else but Freddie Roach mention my name on the other side of the gate, nobody else!"

The audio interview link was posted here: http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Chee/Chee0619aaa09.htm
    Yes
    10.53%
    No
    71.05%
    Maybe
    18.42%

why do you all think that Oscar left him? why do you all think Floyd left him? problems with Pavlik? He cares about HIS BEST INTEREST NOT the fighters. My godfather used to be one of his fighters, Milton McCrory.

Comment

I forgot to mention that in the interview, Sugar Shane also admitted that Floyd/JMM ain't selling in the box office

Comment

Mosley is just being a *****, he's just crying because his wife took him to the cleaners and he wants a big payday. That's what you get when you are a ***** whipped ****** who let's your golddigging whore run all of your finances.

Pac is not scared of Mosley at all, all Mosley wants to do is ride Pac's popularity to a big payday. All his bitching is doing nothing, Pac vs Cotto is next. He should stay busy and look for a fight elsewhere.

Comment

Pac fears no one. Arum wants the Cotto fight cuz he gets all the $. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
            why do you all think that Oscar left him? why do you all think Floyd left him? problems with Pavlik? He cares about HIS BEST INTEREST NOT the fighters. My godfather used to be one of his fighters, Milton McCrory.
            This is the main reason why I view these boxing promoters as scumbags (I am not one to usually call people names and stuff). They all look like pigs (Gary Shaw) or crooks (Arum) and they are the reason for all this catch weight crap and people not seeing good matches because they all think that they are slick and say that they are giving the fans what they want but they are just fattening up their pockets at the boxers' expense.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              This is the main reason why I view these boxing promoters as scumbags (I am not one to usually call people names and stuff). They all look like pigs (Gary Shaw) or crooks (Arum) and they are the reason for all this catch weight crap and people not seeing good matches because they all think that they are slick and say that they are giving the fans what they want but they are just fattening up their pockets at the boxers' expense.

Comment

no pacman not scared of him. remember when pamcan said lets do it. hours later arum shut that **** down. look how fast arum is trying to make the fight. cotto CANNOT get real sparring sessions in with that eye. the only thing for shane to do is turn his attention to somebody else for now.

Comment

The fight makes financial sense. Puerto Ricans who are paying fans of Cotto outnumber of Mosely fans by 10 to 1. There are estimated to be around 4 million Filipino citizens in the US. That's not counting those who are naturalized Americans.

Though a fight with Mosely will be lucrative, it would pale by comparison to fighting with Cotto. Win or lose, Pacquiao and Cotto will be multi-millionaires over night (again).

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                    I forgot to mention that in the interview, Sugar Shane also admitted that Floyd/JMM ain't selling in the box office
                    That doesnt make it true. What would you expect Shane to say right now?

Comment

Working...
                    X