The Olympics - Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katsuaki Susa vs Robeisy Ramirez
    at 5:15 pt at flyweight
    going to be hard for susa because Robeisy Ramirez is cuban and cuba produces amateur greats.

Comment

Susa fighting right now.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/liveextra...ght-heavy-81kg

Comment

Susa lost by a wide margin. I don't really understand how scoring works after that.

Comment

they changed Olympic boxing rules this it used to be the judges had to press the buttons a second after the punch lands for it to count and the score would show on screen. But now the take the high score and low score and cancel those then use the other 3 scores to decide a score.

Comment

saw one of the worst robberies in amatuer boxing not as bad as roy jones gold medal robbery but Shimizu no dought in my mind deserved the win and he got it just not in a way he would have liked

Comment

shimizu won so he is guaranteed a bronze medal first medal for japan in 46 years!!

Comment

Originally posted by sugar555 View Post
                shimizu won so he is guaranteed a bronze medal first medal for japan in 46 years!!
                Other guy was robbed. I watched this fight, no way did Shimizu win... This is like the 20th robbery I've seen so far this Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Smalls View Post
                  Other guy was robbed. I watched this fight, no way did Shimizu win... This is like the 20th robbery I've seen so far this Olympics.
                  I really don't care because shimizu got robbed of a bs decision against some guy from azerbaijan shimizu and his team had to protest to get the win.

Comment

Brazil is trying to protest the Murata win

Comment

it was a close fight and brazil won't be getting the win anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X