X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Lol @ the wee club
    No idea how Santon is a professional footballer. That's 2 games he's single handedly lost us the game BIG TIME. Anyone defending him and calling for a replacement for Simpson needs a punch in the face.

Comment

• Tiote is ****ing terrible as well. Ba, Obertan and Marv looked great in attack. Cisse -- what has happened to Cisse? I hope we can hold on to Ba.

We need 5 new players this window, 3 at the very least.

Comment

• To be honest, it was all gonna go downhill after Pardew got an 8 year contract. Whyyyyy? Crazy..

In a way I am surprised Ba has not left with the buy-out clause but then again he would fail a medical for my local pub side.

Cisse not the same player this year. Ben Arfa being injured has also left a big void.

James Perch is ****.

That's my view on the toon from the outside..

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          To be honest, it was all gonna go downhill after Pardew got an 8 year contract. Whyyyyy? Crazy..

In a way I am surprised Ba has not left with the buy-out clause but then again he would fail a medical for my local pub side.

Cisse not the same player this year. Ben Arfa being injured has also left a big void.

James Perch is ****.

That's my view on the toon from the outside..
          James Perch is a good utility player. He can slot in any where and give an acceptable performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
            James Perch is a good utility player. He can slot in any where and give an acceptable performance.
            Pffft I seen him play centre mid for Forest 05/06 season and he got molested by the great Neil Danns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
              No idea how Santon is a professional footballer. That's 2 games he's single handedly lost us the game BIG TIME. Anyone defending him and calling for a replacement for Simpson needs a punch in the face.
              Attacking wise Newcastle are fine. Ben arfa is quality and will make a difference, the player the toon are missing the most at the moment is cabaye. You've had a tough few games and will be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Attacking wise Newcastle are fine. Ben arfa is quality and will make a difference, the player the toon are missing the most at the moment is cabaye. You've had a tough few games and will be fine.
                We've looked good against Man City, Man Utd and Arsenal and came away losers in each match because of our atrocious defence.

Tiote is now a liability and has been for sometime. The only thing he's good at is getting booked. He gives away stupid free-kicks, gives away the ball every time he is in possession, can't pass, can't ****ing shoot (god knows he tries). I'd rather have Alan Smith back honestly. I said a year ago we should have sold him when he was worth 10-15m and signed Mo Diame and I got laughed at.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Pffft I seen him play centre mid for Forest 05/06 season and he got molested by the great Neil Danns.
                  I didn't say he was any good. I said he is acceptable. Great bench player because he can slot in anywhere pretty much and not destroy the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Weird definition of headbutting you have up there in Oldham.

If Nasri goes then Bassong goes, simple as.

Any comments to make on the ridiculous free kick that Norwich were given for their 1st goal?
                    He's from Oldham? Why was I thinking he's a yank?

Comment

• Did anyone see tht post on facebook or wherever...

About wilshere almost dying

When the ball his his head lmao

was hilrious

Comment

Working...
                      X