Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these guys will be the next Fighter of the Decade (2010-2019)?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Doesn't that work against him? otherwise Wladimir Klitschko is probably a decent shout given he's still likely to be ruling the HW division in the next 8 years. He already has wins over Chambers, Peter, Haye and Mormeck this decade.

Similarly if Pacquiao doesn't retire soon (and if he has money troubles he won't) he has already wins over Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, Marquez and Bradley*

*forgone conclusion.
    Only if certain HW's turn out to be really good. Like Seth Mitchell, Deontay Wilder, Kubrat Pulev, Anthony Johsua, David Price, Mike Perez, etc.

Mormeck was s**t, why the f**k did you mention that??? He's not even a Top 10 HW.

The best wins for the Wlad is still Haye and Byrd................unless some other guys come along and look really good/legit, no f**king way Wlad can win FOTD.

Comment

see how a lot of fighters today don't know how to fight inside nor do they know how to stop their opponent from clinching

Ward will continue to dominate IMO! Plus he already has a "FIGHTER OF THE YEAR" award so he has a head start over the rest

Comment

So what's going to happen when Bute knocks Ward TFO?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          So what's going to happen when Bute knocks Ward TFO?
          Not happening. We'll see eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Not happening. We'll see eventually.
            If Ward mans up and fights him.

Comment

Possibly Ward. Donaire could be but I'm not sure about all the moves up in weight.

Comment

If Ward mans up and fights him.
                So Ward's duking Bute??? Okay......Didn't Andre say they had discussions with Bute's team about Co-Headlining a show together in California, than fighting in Vegas in the fall???? I mean, I'm not upset that Bute is fighting Froch, it's a very good fight. I have no problem with Andre Ward saying Bute should fight a Froch first.

It'll happen, people need to relax.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  So Ward's duking Bute??? Okay......Didn't Andre say they had discussions with Bute's team about Co-Headlining a show together in California, than fighting in Vegas in the fall???? I mean, I'm not upset that Bute is fighting Froch, it's a very good fight. I have no problem with Andre Ward saying Bute should fight a Froch first.

It'll happen, people need to relax.
                  I'm kidding. I'm Canadian so any time I post about Bute it's basically a semi-troll. Still can't wait for that one though.

Comment

I'm kidding. I'm Canadian so any time I post about Bute it's basically a semi-troll. Still can't wait for that one though.
                    You're Canadian, wouldn't have picked you for a Canadian, seemed American to me.

Yeah it's a good fight, a defining one. What do people in Canada say about Ward-Bute??? I wouldn't know, since I'm in the Southwest all the time.

Comment

I agree with Ward however I've been on the Russel Jr bandwagon since the first time I saw him in an 8 rounder.

Comment

Working...
                      X