No announcement yet.

Strikeforce Heavyweight Brett Rogers Charged With 3rd Degree Assault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikeforce Heavyweight Brett Rogers Charged With 3rd Degree Assault

Brett Charles Rogers, 30, has been charged with assault in the third degree, domestic assault by strangulation and pattern of stalking conduct -- all felonies --in Dakota County. He was also charged with endangerment of a child, a gross misdameanor.

His wife blacked out from being choked, suffered a golf ball sized wound on her face among smaller wounds. The couples daughter had tried to intervene after she saw Rogers strike her mother.

Rogers admits he had been drinking before an argument broke out with he and his wife. He claims she punched him and he returned force.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/6/30...ws-strikeforce

and he's also been fired from the UFC...

Hope you enjoy the prison rape, Grim.

Comment

Lol, I live in the same area (small area actually). Pretty sure I'm going to be hearing about this.

Comment

wow , what a sumbag..
        Bye bye fighting career.

Comment

Need another haymaker from Fedor. No ref to save his bitch ass this time though.

Comment

meh, I don't understand why people give a **** about a fighter being a bad guy. They're fighters nots philanthropists.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              meh, I don't understand why people give a **** about a fighter being a bad guy. They're fighters nots philanthropists.
              lol no comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                This is such a stupid statement.

Comment

Biitch prolly deserved it! You don't go biitchin' at some huge ass ****in heavyweight puncher. You know how these hoes be, need the full story! Zuffa ass biitches overreactin' bunch of ****in women!

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                    This is such a stupid statement.
                    Is it? I'm a pretty open-minded fella. Teach me something or shut the **** up. I'm just saying if you've got a good non-philosophical reason why I'd love to hear it.

where do live Loki?

Comment

Working...
                    X