• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Initiative
    -Victor Ortiz

Comment

• Gays in Boxing should be Banned -
      Floyd Mayweather Jr (co author JMM, Cotto, Dela Hoya)

Comment

• " hated by many, loved by a few, RESPECTED by all" - R.A.'s ***** aka PBF

Comment

• "I challenge myself and fight the best" - Floydy mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by strugler View Post
            "I challenge myself and fight the best" - Floydy mayweather
            WOW, what a surprise. You're talking about him again. The sad thing about it is you don't realize how gay you really are. Let's go stragler, step the other foot out the closet and join Ellerbee on the darkside.

Comment

• I can talk about something other than floyd mayweather-stragler

Comment

• Originally posted by OTSS View Post
                I can talk about something other than floyd mayweather-stragler
                I thought you were gonna clean your floyd posters??...or watch the floyd dancing with the stars go along....dont let mommy see you crying................

Comment

I thought you were gonna clean your floyd posters??...or watch the floyd dancing with the stars go along....dont let mommy see you crying................
                  You can read my posts since I've been here, I dont dfend that dude. Im simply putting you're ho ass on front street because hate is a ***** emotion. I mess with people on this site 4 laughs but you're just pitful. Boxing is a great thing. Why would you focus on one fighter and show the most attention to someone u supposedly hate the most....Answer is, you are a faggot, simple & plain. Be comfortable with who you are and stop hating yourself. Ellerbe will give lessons and show you how Floyd likes it, *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTSS View Post
                    You can read my posts since I've been here, I dont dfend that dude. Im simply putting you're ho ass on front street because hate is a ***** emotion. I mess with people on this site 4 laughs but you're just pitful. Boxing is a great thing. Why would you focus on one fighter and show the most attention to someone u supposedly hate the most....Answer is, you are a faggot, simple & plain. Be comfortable with who you are and stop hating yourself. Ellerbe will give lessons and show you how Floyd likes it, *****.
                    whose the emotional *****?........*****.........LOL.......i ..............fukin alt................go cry some more..........................Mr. internet police wanna be....................i dont hate on nobody............just calling it as it is chump...............
                    LOL at "Be comfortable with who you are and stop hating yourself".......hector projector.............stop projecting your gayass 2nd rate psychoanalysis ...............LOL...............what now ghetto boy??????............................stop frontin..........

Comment

whose the emotional *****?........*****.........LOL.......i ..............fukin alt................go cry some more..........................Mr. internet police wanna be....................i dont hate on nobody............just calling it as it is chump...............
                      LOL at "Be comfortable with who you are and stop hating yourself".......hector projector.............stop projecting your gayass 2nd rate psychoanalysis ...............LOL...............what now ghetto boy??????............................stop frontin..........
                      How old are you? When has it ever been cool to take what someone says to you and turn around and say the same exact **** back to them? Step your game up. I'ma let chu get back to stalking your man. Just remember, I don't hate you. You're my son, unfortunatly.

Comment

Working...
                      X